sig

rotc boy

i got a new sig 8)

aint it sweet!

if you want me to make you one, pm me w/ a color format, what you want written on it, and any pictures you want used...

The Cooler King said:
Photoshop?

ya...got it for free...because i found out it cost $600 so my friend gave me his copy and used a key gen to get me a serial number for it...

so as i said, if anyone wants one...i have plenty of time today...school got canceled because of a couple patches of ice*, and my parents wont let me drive anywhere...

*last night me and my dad went to guitar center to look at some drum sets, but when we were driving back, all these guys in the pick up trucks, they do the normal speed limit, then see a red light, and break as they normally would, what does that do? THEY SPIN OUT! so theyre doing donuts on bridges and making the shitty situation worse! you payed $20000 for the truck, you sprung for the hemi and the 4-wheel drive, use the goddamn 4wheel drive! (just one more reason why i hate texas)

its not really an impressive sig... simple... very simple... 2 pics a text and 1 effect for the bg :p

(ye i am a photoshop freak) :p

Morten said:
its not really an impressive sig... simple... very simple... 2 pics a text and 1 effect for the bg :p

(ye i am a photoshop freak) :p

i just started 2 days ago...still "learning the ropes"

rotc boy said:
i just started 2 days ago...still "learning the ropes"

one advise... DONT use filters :) hehe... its not worth it!

check out some tuts and use the features u learn to create ur own work :) alot funnier ;)

i was just screwing around with photoshop today and made this...kinda cool but i dont know what to do with it...

rotc boy said:
i was just screwing around with photoshop today and made this...kinda cool but i dont know what to do with it...

OMG THE EVILLLLLNES!!!! :p

filters :p hehe...

still looks pretty

i was kinda busy writing up an essay and got bored/pissed so i decided to do something w/ photoshop and didnt want to spend to much time messing around so ya...i cheated

matrix7.gif

made that in about a 1/2 hour...then i just got ticked so tomorow im going to actually make a background and fix the animation in the text...

edit: and morten, no filters were used in the production of the above .GIF:cheers:

Last edited:
Back