sig banners

pimp_squeak

if anyone has any signature banner requests then I'll do them, depending on the size, pro bono for the first couple, but if there's enough demand I'll charge $5......leave a message or PM me with your request

pimp_squeak said:
if anyone has any signature banner requests then I'll do them, depending on the size, pro bono for the first couple, but if there's enough demand I'll charge $5......leave a message or PM me with your request
:shock: :shock: :shock:

I can give you 10 Milbucks if you want, and you don't need to do anything... :lol:

ohh new sherif came straight on busting the law breakers :lol:
Yes im sorry,only english,what that meant was :"rOk my friend,i think he meant 5 dollars"

There you go, that's better. There's no busting going on from me, this time it's just a friendly reminder :cowb:

My Signature is better than yours :lol:

I can also try my hand at making a Sig image for myself .........i will try making one lets see how it finishes ...........But i am just not that artist type :(

Even if you start Charging ( which is highly unlikely that anybody would want to pay for a Sig Image sorry but i don't think it would happen) How will you accept the money .............people here are form various Countries here......... different Curriencies :D

And the mode of transfer of money :roll:
PayPal?

:rambo:
:roll:

SwordFish_13 said:
My Signature is better than yours :lol:

I can also try my hand at making a Sig image for myself .........i will try making one lets see how it finishes ...........But i am just not that artist type :(

Even if you start Charging ( which is highly unlikely that anybody would want to pay for a Sig Image sorry but i don't think it would happen) How will you accept the money .............people here are form various Countries here......... different Curriencies :D

And the mode of transfer of money :roll:
PayPal?

Admin edit: Fake signature removed, please buy the signature privilegie in the forum PX instead.. ;)

Paypal would be the payment method...and I've seen people pay $15 for a nice sig....so it's not all that unlikely

Just charge Milbucks. There's not a chance in hell that anyone would send you actual money for a sig.

Trevor said:
Just charge Milbucks. There's not a chance in h**l that anyone would send you actual money for a sig.

If you read his first post then you'll see that he's doing
the first sigs/bannerst "pro bono"..

"Pro bono", definition:
Done without compensation for the public good... ;)

Some public good I see...it looks more like a commercial to me and I know, I make them (profesionally).

[joke]I can donate/invest him enough MilBucks, so that he can then afford his own sig, all I want is a 50% cut of the profits-in real $$$.
That sounds fair doesn't it? [/joke] :D

Back