sig banners

--
Boots

November 26th, 2004  
pimp_squeak

Topic: sig banners

if anyone has any signature banner requests then I'll do them, depending on the size, pro bono for the first couple, but if there's enough demand I'll charge $5......leave a message or PM me with your request
November 27th, 2004  
rOk

Topic: Re: sig banners

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimp_squeak
if anyone has any signature banner requests then I'll do them, depending on the size, pro bono for the first couple, but if there's enough demand I'll charge $5......leave a message or PM me with your request

I can give you 10 Milbucks if you want, and you don't need to do anything...
November 27th, 2004  
Marksman

rOk druze mislim da je trazio 5 dolara
--
Boots
November 27th, 2004  
rOk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksman
rOk druze mislim da je trazio 5 dolara
Hahahaha...I know, I know
November 27th, 2004  
DTop

People, only English is allowed here.
November 28th, 2004  
Marksman

ohh new sherif came straight on busting the law breakers
Yes im sorry,only english,what that meant was :"rOk my friend,i think he meant 5 dollars"
November 28th, 2004  
DTop

There you go, that's better. There's no busting going on from me, this time it's just a friendly reminder
November 28th, 2004  
Marksman

yes sir,DTop sir.
November 28th, 2004  
SwordFish_13

My Signature is better than yours

I can also try my hand at making a Sig image for myself .........i will try making one lets see how it finishes ...........But i am just not that artist type

Even if you start Charging ( which is highly unlikely that anybody would want to pay for a Sig Image sorry but i don't think it would happen) How will you accept the money .............people here are form various Countries here......... different Curriencies

And the mode of transfer of money
PayPal?

November 29th, 2004  
pimp_squeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordFish_13
My Signature is better than yours

I can also try my hand at making a Sig image for myself .........i will try making one lets see how it finishes ...........But i am just not that artist type

Even if you start Charging ( which is highly unlikely that anybody would want to pay for a Sig Image sorry but i don't think it would happen) How will you accept the money .............people here are form various Countries here......... different Curriencies

And the mode of transfer of money
PayPal?

Admin edit: Fake signature removed, please buy the signature privilegie in the forum PX instead..
Paypal would be the payment method...and I've seen people pay $15 for a nice sig....so it's not all that unlikely