Siding with America - don't take it lightly

A Can of Man

Je suis aware
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f1c_1220002887

It's a CNN clip about Iraqis who help Americans. It's another reason why if America is really that desperate to pull out, it also has to bring all these Iraqis who helped them back. And I mean all of them. Because if they don't, these guys are going to get killed in some pretty nasty ways and the next time America requires any "local" help, there's going to be a large shortage of volunteers.

There's a thought... Since Obama is SO desperate to pull out the troops, why not have him just pay for the Iraqis who WANT to live in freedom to be flown to America! BRILLIANT!!!

If you guys leave the Iraqis who helped over there to die, and something happens over here. Heck, not even I'm going to lend you any personal support. Why? Because I'm not crazy about having people related to me getting lined up in front of a ditch with a firing squad waiting for the order to fire.

There's a thought... Since Obama is SO desperate to pull out the troops, why not have him just pay for the Iraqis who WANT to live in freedom to be flown to America! BRILLIANT!!!

I guess that was his goal to get some votes but now america has already plans to move them out- if i'm not mistaken- bad for Obama and bad for the ppl down there....

America will lose more than it currently understands if a pullout happens, especially a pullout where they leave behind all the people who supported them.

Now i'm just provoking...: why the hell should america care about them? The Majority would be greatfull about the american withdrawal, and the ones who supported the americans were possibly the ones who supported saddam in the first place- so they would just change again... i don't know those people but i think they can change their support in any direction fast- whatever is required... or am i completely wrong`?
(just a thought, not my personal opinion)

In simple terms, my friend, they would be torn into a billion tiny pieces, and their skulls put on pikes for the world to see what happens to traitors. I don't blame them, like, but they should be pulled out.

Or worse. Bad sh*t beyond the capability of most of our craziest imagination is possible. You can't leave people to do that. And there will always be those who had been against Saddam from the start. Don't know how many... the Kurds will be a good example though I don't think they will suffer from any serious retribution.
You got to get them out. Regardless. Or else, like I said, the next time you need local help, only idiots will show up.

Well, I don't know if you can really say that. You have a chance to go and you're not taking it. You got to put your money where your mouth is.
I CAN'T say anything about America staying or pulling out. Why? Because I was never able to go over there. I guess if you didn't go, you can argue for pulling out but you certainly can't argue for staying put.
What I said was if a pullout occurs, there will be some serious consequences. That's pretty much it.

Some of us have been saying that for years. When we pull out there is gonna be hell to pay for alot of Iraqi's.

There's going to be a lot of 'revenge killings.' You got to get a lot of people out... and there probably won't be a logistical capability to get them all out. Which means a lot of dying. Which means the next time America needs any local support (and it very well could be the right war that everyone is so concerned about) you won't get it.

There's going to be a lot of 'revenge killings.' You got to get a lot of people out... and there probably won't be a logistical capability to get them all out. Which means a lot of dying. Which means the next time America needs any local support (and it very well could be the right war that everyone is so concerned about) you won't get it.
Vietnam Pullout revisited, I'd say.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't we leave a lot of Iraqis who tried to resist Saddam to die in the first Gulf War? We should've offed him back then. Well, I guess hindsight is 20/20.

I really hope that there is a good, or at least workable, way out of this. But I can't see it from here. Those who helped us would get things far, far worse than a firing squad... If America loses its will to fight, I say we should at least arm our allies there before condemning them.

Back