Sick of hearing

Sooners1

Everytime I read a post or see/hear an interview, someone is always whinin about "no WMD's". Isn't Saddam a WMD in himself? What about all of those mass graves that have been uncovered? That in itself should be a good enough reason to have overthrown that country. WMD stands for Weapon of Mass Destruction right? How many people did Saddam have killed? I can not believe people are hung up on the fact that the coalition has not shown any proof of nuclear weapons, that is basically what the world thinks of when the think WMD. Nobody thinks about the MIG's that they have found buried in the sand, or the stock piles of ballistics sittin around, I am sure they were goin to use all of those for planters right? Think about what you are complainin about, the fact that you are able to complain should make you realize how bad the Iraqi people were bein treated and the things that happened to that country. If you are stuck on the fact that there has been no proof shown for a WMD, then you are only catchin the part of the war that you want to catch and not listenin to everything that is goin on. I could ***** about this for a long time but I also know it will do no good because everyone has a right to their own opinion, unlike the Iraqi people.

:biggun: It is about time someone said something. I could not have said it any better than that (thats why I didn't).

:cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: Is what I think about when i hear that stuff.... he is a WMD himself

I never said I did not agree with taking Saddam Hussein out of power. I am just saying the war is unnecessary. Yes, he did murder many of his own people, yes he was an murderous man. I never denied that much. But, he's been doing it for a long time. It was tolerated for a long time. Hell, it was nearly dismissed for a long time. Why would it be that only now, after he announces plans to sell more oil the France, Germany and Russia (the three against the war), and less oil to America and Brittain (the two for the war), that it suddenly becomes an atrocity ten times greaters that shouldn't have been tolerated when it was?

GADefence said:
Why would it be that only now, after he announces plans to sell more oil the France, Germany and Russia (the three against the war), and less oil to America and Brittain (the two for the war), that it suddenly becomes an atrocity ten times greaters that shouldn't have been tolerated when it was?

:lol:

RnderSafe said:
GADefence said:
Why would it be that only now, after he announces plans to sell more oil the France, Germany and Russia (the three against the war), and less oil to America and Brittain (the two for the war), that it suddenly becomes an atrocity ten times greaters that shouldn't have been tolerated when it was?

:lol:
i couldnt have said that any better :lol:

I think President Bush has had in his mind since his election (maybe even before) to take out Saddam, but was lookin for a good oportunity to do so. Tryin to take up where dad left off. Nobody had the balls to do it since. 9/11 gave the perfect oportunity to take action against all of the things that he wanted to eradicate and couldnt.

Sooners1 said:
I think President Bush has had in his mind since his election (maybe even before) to take out Saddam, but was lookin for a good oportunity to do so. Tryin to take up where dad left off. Nobody had the balls to do it since. 9/11 gave the perfect oportunity to take action against all of the things that he wanted to eradicate and couldnt.

:D :D Sorry, I wasn't really going to say anything, but I never liked Clinton - so I'm sorry for anyone that thinks otherwise, because this is just my opinion, and I'm sure others have their own, but Look who we had as a president for 8 years before Bush.... There is apparently evidence that he let certain things slide, that could have been leading up to 9/11 and other things. But not to get into that...

Sooners1 said:

I just think that instead of going after saddam he should of gone after al queda! maybe they are and we just cant see it but the US, UK and Australian governments have spent billions in iraq when those billions could of been spent against the No1 threat on this planet at the minute!

skywalker said:
Sooners1 said:

I just think that instead of going after saddam he should of gone after al queda! maybe they are and we just cant see it but the US, UK and Australian governments have spent billions in iraq when those billions could of been spent against the No1 threat on this planet at the minute!

Isn't that the whole point of the playing cards deal? Aren't they taking out the leading members of al queda?

Al Qaeda has multiple leaders in probably multiple countries. We're in Afghanistan alongside UN and NATO forces. I don't think Bush has lost his mind at all, because even Clinton thought the man had WMDs.

I mean I suppose he just sprayed some lilac Kurd spray and they just fell over because of the lovely smell? I hardly doubt it. There are mass graves and I agree Saddam was a WMD. I still believe there were WMDs to some degree.

I'm glad we went over there - who else was going to get him out of power? Here's a man who had broken every UN resolution ever passed ... so was the United Nations going to get its invisible army together and go remove him?

Oh wait - they were in bed with the man! Why would they want to remove him at all? They were getting caches of money, probably US Dollars from the Iraqi government. We found numerous caches of weapons with: "Made in France" stamped on them. I wonder if that could mean something....

Could this be the same France who bullied other nations to vote against the resolution to go to war? I think France has themselves to blame for the situation there in with the entire Iraqi conflict. I understand now they're with-holding the vote to let NATO send in a police training force.

I'm glad we went in, we exposed the Oil For Food program, we uncovered mass graves. So now Bush hasn't "lost his mind" plus Iraq may not have had connections directly with 9/11 BUT they did have connections with Al Qaeda.

So .... *shrugs* take what you will.

jen.parabellum said:
Al Qaeda has multiple leaders in probably multiple countries. We're in Afghanistan alongside UN and NATO forces. I don't think Bush has lost his mind at all, because even Clinton thought the man had WMDs.

I mean I suppose he just sprayed some lilac Kurd spray and they just fell over because of the lovely smell? I hardly doubt it. There are mass graves and I agree Saddam was a WMD. I still believe there were WMDs to some degree.

I'm glad we went over there - who else was going to get him out of power? Here's a man who had broken every UN resolution ever passed ... so was the United Nations going to get its invisible army together and go remove him?

Oh wait - they were in bed with the man! Why would they want to remove him at all? They were getting caches of money, probably US Dollars from the Iraqi government. We found numerous caches of weapons with: "Made in France" stamped on them. I wonder if that could mean something....

Could this be the same France who bullied other nations to vote against the resolution to go to war? I think France has themselves to blame for the situation there in with the entire Iraqi conflict. I understand now they're with-holding the vote to let NATO send in a police training force.

I'm glad we went in, we exposed the Oil For Food program, we uncovered mass graves. So now Bush hasn't "lost his mind" plus Iraq may not have had connections directly with 9/11 BUT they did have connections with Al Qaeda.

So .... *shrugs* take what you will.

Dont get me wrong I am glad we went over as saddam was and i agree a WMD! The invasion was justified in my eyes by the discovery of the mass graves! I dont know what the anti-war people are campaigning against now as its too late for them to stop the invasion and if the troops pull out then we will of left the country in a very bad state and probably a have for terrorists! I think though that afganistan needs to have more resources put into it as apart from kandahar (might be wrong city) and that area it is still dangerous!

Back