SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH, DON'T MAKE FAKE NEWS ABOUT COVID-19

Rosalind

questionImage2814661-26012044-full.jpg

It can have something to do with the Asian woman on the picture. The Asians have experienced an increase of verbal and physical abuse during the pandemic

It can have something to do with the Asian woman on the picture. The Asians have experienced an increase of verbal and physical abuse during the pandemic

How come, I am relatively confident that no one in that picture caused the pandemic.

How come, I am relatively confident that no one in that picture caused the pandemic.

The other people on the picture are wearing masks so they aren't protesting against the mask policy. Asians have been accused for the pandemic so I am guessing it has something to do with that.

I can't identify the statue either, who is it

The other people on the picture are wearing masks so they aren't protesting against the mask policy. Asians have been accused for the pandemic so I am guessing it has something to do with that.

I can't identify the statue either, who is it

Ah I see the problem I didn't identify the picture as Asian and for some reason I thought the person behind the picture was Asian.

I don't know the statue either but given that it is holding a book and dressed in a suit I suspect an academic origin.

A pandemic is not caused by one person .
Technically it is.
😊

Flu epidemics are endemic in China, there was one 25000 years ago .The Spanish Flu existed already in China before 1918 .
Corona existed already in China in and probably before 2019 ,it was not caused by what happened in Wuhan .It existed already in Europe before the outbreak in Wuhan .
The main cause of Covid is globalization : international transport of goods and humans .
The pandemic was inevitable .
The Conquistadores brought the smallpox to the New World and syphilis to the Old one .
If Cortes was the only one to go to America, there would be no smallpox in America and no syphilis in Europe .

Ah I see the problem I didn't identify the picture as Asian and for some reason I thought the person behind the picture was Asian.

I don't know the statue either but given that it is holding a book and dressed in a suit I suspect an academic origin.

Technically it is.
😊

The woman holding the photo of the Asian woman with an X on it might be Asian, most likely she is, but it is hard to say when she is wearing a mask. She can also be an American Native. I tried to identify the Asian woman on the photo with an X on it, I thought it was the governor of Hong Kong for awhile, but it isn't her either.

Back