Shut down this immoral industry!

JWIlls94

Banned
I oppose the private prison industry. I am afraid that private prison corporations will give judges incentives to lock up innocent people. I urge all politicians who haven't sold out their values in the name of the almighty dollar to oppose this subversive industry.

I agree with you on the subject. They lock up the POOR so chances are they'll stay inside for awhile. They're over crowded. Food is the same day in, day out. Disgusting. It is sub-human treatment for innocent and guilty alike.

I oppose the private prison industry. I am afraid that private prison corporations will give judges incentives to lock up innocent people. I urge all politicians who haven't sold out their values in the name of the almighty dollar to oppose this subversive industry.

You are barking up the wrong tree. You should be voicing this to your congressional representative.

Being feed the same food everyday is cruel and unusual punishment let them go home and eat imitation baloney day after day , either way the taxpayers are stuck with the bill .

I'm on the fence with this one, I've performed custody duties for both military and civilian organisations, and police, HM prisons and private providers. ;)

Back