Show us your wheels.

A blast to drive .....

4874560.jpg

I own a 2008 Smart coupefortwo just like the above car. The above is a 2005 .. but the body style and coloring is the same.

BTW - it's a blast to drive (the wheelbase is shorter than a VW).

Not a toy .....

Who made this? XBox 360 or Playstation? :-D

Mercedes Benz builds the Smart Cars. .....

[It's a three cylinder .. 5 speed .. capable of 38 MPH in town and up to 47 MPH on the open road. (during first trip, on expressway - was up to 85 MPH before I even realized it)]. It sells for approx 12,000 dollars new.

Definitely NOT a play toy .. even though it might look like one. :angel:

4874560.jpg

I own a 2008 Smart coupefortwo just like the above car. The above is a 2005 .. but the body style and coloring is the same.

BTW - it's a blast to drive (the wheelbase is shorter than a VW).

Admiring in more ways than one. My two seater is a little scary yet the "Highway Man" hasn't blown it away yet.

Post a pic then. I was very nearly the owner of a 2 seated Triumph Spitfire in the 80s, but an hour. before handover of money and papers, the owner wrapped it round a tree after a deer ran out in front of him. Unlucky for him and even more unlucky for my liver, what a session I had down town on the falling down water with the money I had saved to buy the car! :D

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361957840.589598.jpg

We (and by "we" I mean "I" since Lunatik doesn't understand my issue with naming inanimate objects) call it "Goldilocks."

1991 Mazda Miata with racing stripes. :lol: No picture but plenty of speeding tickets. It's clean, five speed standard, perfect condition,gas mileage is great and I love it. The only downfall is every time a policeman spots me on the road, for some reason he wants to pull me over or drive right behind to speed up (which happened). I've driven down the same road for twenty years and couldn't tell him the speed limit. Never have I been pulled over as they're everywhere yet for some reason I was mesmerized by this police car following and the attention was yet elsewhere. Who would have thought?:lol:

BTW..nice car Pixie

I got loads of speeding tickets when driving my pick up trucks, now I drive a Jaguar, I don't get any. I set the cruise control to the speed limit.

I cranked it up to 180 Km/h, and it was still pulling, it got there pretty quick. I had to ease off because of traffic camera's on the freeway.:p

So about 112 mph then. You bad man, you! ;)

It'll pull right up until 155 mph odd. :cool:

My Rangie has the same AJ-V8 engine as yours. Mines is the newer gen3 5.0 supercharged version though. :D

The Rangie weighs 2.5T but still goes like s**t off a shovel. :rock:

So about 112 mph then. You bad man, you! ;)

There was a clown in a hot hatch over taking and under taking, I waited till he got on my back bumper then floored it, I can still picture his face when I took off and left him in the dust.

It'll pull right up until 155 mph odd. :cool:

And it don't take long getting there.

My Rangie has the same AJ-V8 engine as yours. Mines is the newer gen3 5.0 supercharged version though. :D

The original engine has special cylinder liners, I forget the name of it now, but it had a habit of breaking up, then the idea was scrapped. Another problem was that the timing chain tensioners were breaking and causing all manner of damage. Since its all been sorted its turned out to be a very good engine. If I remember correctly the engine was or still is built at the old Ford works at Bridgend in South Wales. The Taffys can get something right after all.:p

The Rangie weighs 2.5T but still goes like s**t off a shovel. :rock:

I bet it does, my Jag only weighs 1.8 ton and that goes like a dingbat out of hell.;) My son loves driving the car, he sits back with his shades, arm on the window, he looks a a right poser. :p

Driven sensibly I can get 28-30 mpg while cruising at 120 Km/h, V8's don't have to be gas guzzlers.

Last edited:
I let my teenage son drive mine with me in the car and he ran two red lights on purpose. Never again. Why are some such brats?????:shock: Don't answer..

Back