Should I be worried?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxn

Banned
I am thinking of moving to Chicago and I am not going to tell my parents because I am afraid to. I am 29 years old so I am old enough to live on my own. The thing is, I am worried my parents will call the police when they find me missing. See, the thing is, there is this woman named Milhouse who is a federal agent who used to go to a military academy. She has tried to force me into going to a military academy against my will twice now and I am worried if I go to Chicago and she is called that she will convince my parents that I should go to a military academy as punishment. Should I be worried? She has threatened military school in the past to me.

I am thinking of moving to Chicago and I am not going to tell my parents because I am afraid to. I am 29 years old so I am old enough to live on my own. The thing is, I am worried my parents will call the police when they find me missing. See, the thing is, there is this woman named Milhouse who is a federal agent who used to go to a military academy. She has tried to force me into going to a military academy against my will twice now and I am worried if I go to Chicago and she is called that she will convince my parents that I should go to a military academy as punishment. Should I be worried? She has threatened military school in the past to me.

umm dude you are 29, tell Milhouse, Bart, Ralph and your parents to f**k off and go live your life.

Sorry Sir but I don't think it's mature of me to do so.... even if in the face of apparent immaturity in part to our thread author here...

But I also do not want to be the person responsible for the IMF's Arson.

Cause I would surely burn this thread to the ground, hence why I kindly removed my last post.:|

So....miss Milhouse is both teacher and federal agent...

Amazing how much I learn about the US school system in this forum.

Come on.... Is this threat for real? If so....... *sigh* Come on man, grow a pair! How can they force you into the Military Academy? On the upside, you will become more assertive; which won't harm much.

You, xxxn, know you are a people/parent pleasing masochist, so you will probably do what sadistic Milhouse tells you to do anyway, whether it is for love/fear of her, or for "escaping" your parents. So, why waste anyone's time, (including yours), asking ? I hope you are not looking for some form of (virtual) group S & M interaction.

P.S. Don't take it literally ! I was just kidding...sort of.

Last edited:
Roamsk, I am not a masochist who is afraid of/in love with this woman Milhouse. It would be weird if it was an S&M thing which it is not, since Milhouse is a woman and I am a woman too and not a lesbian

xxxn... just not sure why you are in love with this woman Milhouse... you sound like a woman yourself... is that true? My "spidey sense" is telling me your are a girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back