Should I be worried?

--

September 21st, 2011  
xxxn

Topic: Should I be worried?

I am thinking of moving to Chicago and I am not going to tell my parents because I am afraid to. I am 29 years old so I am old enough to live on my own. The thing is, I am worried my parents will call the police when they find me missing. See, the thing is, there is this woman named Milhouse who is a federal agent who used to go to a military academy. She has tried to force me into going to a military academy against my will twice now and I am worried if I go to Chicago and she is called that she will convince my parents that I should go to a military academy as punishment. Should I be worried? She has threatened military school in the past to me.
September 21st, 2011  
headwards

Join the military- it doesn't sound like you are doing much else with your life
September 21st, 2011  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxn
I am thinking of moving to Chicago and I am not going to tell my parents because I am afraid to. I am 29 years old so I am old enough to live on my own. The thing is, I am worried my parents will call the police when they find me missing. See, the thing is, there is this woman named Milhouse who is a federal agent who used to go to a military academy. She has tried to force me into going to a military academy against my will twice now and I am worried if I go to Chicago and she is called that she will convince my parents that I should go to a military academy as punishment. Should I be worried? She has threatened military school in the past to me.
umm dude you are 29, tell Milhouse, Bart, Ralph and your parents to f**k off and go live your life.
--
September 21st, 2011  
Yossarian

EDIT

Won't fuel a baiting comment
September 21st, 2011  
Team Infidel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossarian
EDIT

Won't fuel a baiting comment

Oh come on... fuel away!
September 22nd, 2011  
Yossarian

Sorry Sir but I don't think it's mature of me to do so.... even if in the face of apparent immaturity in part to our thread author here...

But I also do not want to be the person responsible for the IMF's Arson.

Cause I would surely burn this thread to the ground, hence why I kindly removed my last post.
September 22nd, 2011  
Team Infidel

no worries.... the fire department is standing by to close the thread if necessary.
September 22nd, 2011  
84RFK

So....miss Milhouse is both teacher and federal agent...

Amazing how much I learn about the US school system in this forum.
September 22nd, 2011  
Team Infidel

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84RFK
So....miss Milhouse is both teacher and federal agent...

Amazing how much I learn about the US school system in this forum.
And a character on the Simpsons
September 22nd, 2011  
Yossarian

I even think is a minor character in a Joseph Heller Novel...