Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who is Scott Peterson?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jason Bourne

Should we execute the, oh wait i can't say that word in front of children,
the evil man works i guess.

should we execute that evil man??

Laci peterson is the dead woman..scott peterson is the one on trial for the murder...at least thats what i read?

Is there a another laci peterson we dont know about? :?

Yea my bad, I was tired when i wrote this, i was dead tired when i wrote this, now i feel like a dumbass, but i swear i was dead tired when i wrote this.

damn it won't let me delete this, Mark could you please delete this trophy of my dumbassacrocy, that isn't a word but i am half asleep.

GuyontheRight said:
No, I dont belive In the death penalty.

I can't believe in that, he's on the right but doesn't believe in capital punishment.

Well if he did it get rid of him. But what if he didn't do it........

I don't consider myself a radical, rude or mean with my theory about these things, but here we go: Capital punishment works so very well based on modifying the concepts of Darwinism. If you murder other people, you get unselected. If you commit rape, you get unselected. If you kidnap and torture other people, you get unselected.

Killing your pregnant wife though? For that, I think the only fitting punishment is to have all of your fingers, toes, reproductive parts and kneecaps sawn off with a very very dull hacksaw, and then be left to bleed to death. Naw, that might be to nice, come to think of it. So my opinion? Him being put to death is inadequate. He deserves worse.

No. I have zero empathy for sick SOBs. I have no delusions of "re-hablilitating" a person guilty of such depraved murder. However, I have not seen it help the justice system as much as it hurts it.

I discussed my rationale in the DP thread.

Back