Yes 3 50.00%
No 2 33.33%
Who is Scott Peterson? 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

September 2nd, 2004  
Jason Bourne

Topic: Should we execute Scott Peterson?

Should we execute the, oh wait i can't say that word in front of children,
the evil man works i guess.

should we execute that evil man??
September 2nd, 2004  
Airborne Eagle

Laci's already dead.
September 2nd, 2004  
GuyontheRight

No, I dont belive In the death penalty.
--
Boots
September 2nd, 2004  
Jason Bourne

why not?
September 3rd, 2004  
Mark Conley

Laci peterson is the dead woman..scott peterson is the one on trial for the murder...at least thats what i read?

Is there a another laci peterson we dont know about?
September 3rd, 2004  
Jason Bourne

Yea my bad, I was tired when i wrote this, i was dead tired when i wrote this, now i feel like a dumbass, but i swear i was dead tired when i wrote this.

damn it won't let me delete this, Mark could you please delete this trophy of my dumbassacrocy, that isn't a word but i am half asleep.
September 3rd, 2004  
Sea_Cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyontheRight
No, I dont belive In the death penalty.
I can't believe in that, he's on the right but doesn't believe in capital punishment.

Well if he did it get rid of him. But what if he didn't do it........
September 3rd, 2004  
FutureRANGER

He KILLED his own WIFE and CHILD. I say enough of this tomfoolery and lynch him up.
September 3rd, 2004  
godofthunder9010

I don't consider myself a radical, rude or mean with my theory about these things, but here we go: Capital punishment works so very well based on modifying the concepts of Darwinism. If you murder other people, you get unselected. If you commit rape, you get unselected. If you kidnap and torture other people, you get unselected.

Killing your pregnant wife though? For that, I think the only fitting punishment is to have all of your fingers, toes, reproductive parts and kneecaps sawn off with a very very dull hacksaw, and then be left to bleed to death. Naw, that might be to nice, come to think of it. So my opinion? Him being put to death is inadequate. He deserves worse.
September 4th, 2004  
Jason Bourne

GodofThunder, you have an even sicker mind then me, I LIKE IT.