Should violent expression be restricted?

sandy

violent expression is used increasingly in all fields today.
I don't think complete censorship is necessary to works.
It's because fascinating works exists a lot even if it's violent.

But I'm convinced.
Censorship certain degree of is necessary.
But where should boundary line be set up?

How do yout think about?

Depends on where the violence is expressed. If its in a bullring in Mexico or a heavyweight boxing match, it's totally in place. If someone tries either sport on you at work, then he deserves the butt stroke that gets from Security, where I work, they take no prisoners.

This is a very shady area! You could make a certain set of rules, but you'll never get a consensus with this. To some, the rules might be to restrictive while others would like to see more censorship.... My personal opinion is that the "everything should be possible" mentality has caused a serious drift in values and morals. When I look around I see many things which are ready to be put down. Not just violence, but a whole arena of stupid, senseless and moronic things....

Wow, did I just sound like a 19th century preacher?

Missileer said:
Depends on where the violence is expressed. If its in a bullring in Mexico or a heavyweight boxing match, it's totally in place. If someone tries either sport on you at work, then he deserves the butt stroke that gets from Security, where I work, they take no prisoners.
I believe sandy meant violent verbal expression.

Back