Should US Government......

SFC

......rely on the Electronic Surveillance and Spy Satilites as much as they do compared to when they used the agents in the field?

I have mixed feelings on this one only because I have done both, but would like to here your opinions on this subject.

:stupid:

To look down on me as a civilian? "I would say agents then... Them I can defend myself from if the gouverment starts to play future Big Brother with Auschwitz-Birkenau 2005 projekts . Satelites is harder to shoot down." Need a alien space ship to bring them down. Oh have anyone seen the last design from the Roswell projekt? People have spoken about UFOs since the 40ths well here is the answer. :lol:

LINK:

http://users.redrivernet.com/anelson/stealth.jpg

Cheers:
Doc.S

:viking:

I am going to play both ends of the field. Both methods have their advantages and drawbacks. If the government uses both, it's a win win situation. As of now, I feel the government has been too reliant on technology for surveillance. Pictures, sound bites and images only do so much. There is nothing like having boots on the ground. It's dangerous work, but there are men and women who live for that kind of stuff.

I gotta go with Doody on this, I think that we need both agents and technology. Human intuition can not be underestimated.

Back