Should North Korea Abandon it's nuclear ambition?

Should North Korea Abandon it's nuclear ambition?

• Yes!

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • No!

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
chinese Media say.
He went to inspect the economy of China.
However, I do not believe completely.
Especially, what media of China mean is reversely caught.
He might have gone to China to ask for help of nuclear development.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4614848.stm
I have watched The room where he had stayed,
A lot of VIP stayed at the room.
Examples
President Bush, President Putin, Prime Minister Castro, and queen Elizabeth.
However, his palace and villa are more gorgeous.
However, his poor people starve and Cannibalism is usual scene(EVEN in ARMY).
Can you imagine?
It is presumed that three million people died of hunger in 90's.
The hell is there!
However, he has 13000 cannons and about 3000tanks.

WEll, I think North Korea has the World's thrid largest army! And does cannibalism really exist in North Korea? Any pics or news?

yes, the cannibalism really does exist in North Korea per my sources I trust....no pics are known to have been released to the public that I know of....

Nuclear devices are like kids. Once you produce one, there has to be constant, expensive upkeep on them. Just because the halflife of Uranium is thousands of years doesn't mean the different materials to make the thing reliable doesn't have to be replaced and tested regularly. The reprocessing procedures alone are expensive. That money could feed a lot of North Koreans.

zander_0633 said:
Well, Btw King Jong Il is currently in China. I think he wants to ask China for Help woith it's nuclear program and the Military!

Zander, YOU personally have no idea why the morocco mole is in China. But let me assure you of this, my friend, the Chinese will keep that little maggot on a leash. You can be sure of that. They have no interest in NK stirring up a bunch of crap that close to them. BTW, China is about fed up with North Korean punks crossing the border and vandalizing things.

China can crush North Korea and they will if attacked. North Korea has a big army but they couldn't keep them fed / supplied for very long in the field. Any competent commander knows that a starving enemy could be won over for food after a while. Everybody knows this. In such a scenario, NK would simply be assimilated.

Last edited:
ha! Nice theory! I think the North Korean Army will tell it's soliders that by wining the war, they will get large amounts of good food! That will be a morale booster! And so that will drive the soliders to attack South Korea ASAP!

Last edited:
Let them have their nukes. Having Nukes is one thing, using them is another.
No one dares to launch a nuke anymore, because it take just one to blow up the whole planet that has been ****ed by humans. Why, because if a country launches a nuke, other countries will launch theirs.

I doubt they'll actually launch a nuke at USA because they refuse to give them food, oil, money.
Their threats are empty as the stomachs of a north korean citizen.

Kim may be a raving lunatic, but he would not launch his nukes, because the USA will just drop a hundred times the amount NK dropped on USA.

We should let it rot. Let them starve. The only way to stop the beast is to simply not feed it.

Just like Hitler, where the Allied powers appeased him to avoid war, but in the end, all they recieved in return was war and destruction.

We cannot feed this diesease. Let us "quarantine" them. Im very sure that USA can convince China to not help NK, with money. Then build artillery cannons in SK pointing at Pyongyang, and give SK korea some slammer cruise missiles.

Kim Jung Il is like Hitler, appeasement will not stop him.

By the time they finish building their nukes, The USA will have the means to build lasers to blow their primitive missiles out of the sky.

By that time, half the population will starve to death. the soldiers shall starve as well. And Kim will realize that he has nothing and will accept defeat.

Well, If North Korea is to really launch it's nuclear, I think they will attack the SOuth Korea first as they want to claim it back! But I doubt the Americans will get the first nuclear strike from North Korea!

Let me tell you something about North Korea's nukes.
Their technology allows them to build Hiroshima type of bombs... which are large and the yield to today's standards isn't very big. These bombs are too heavy to load onto their missiles which are variations of the Scud missile. This means the only means of range delivery is by airplane. Of course during the event of war, South Korea and the US will have total air superiority. The only way they can really deliver it is to shove it into the fuselage of a jet fighter or something or disguise the bomb as an external fuel tank and have the fighter to "defect." Then as it passes near a city, BOOM!
I say let them develop the nukes and let's have a war. I'm tired of sitting around and doing nothing.

N Korea will not do it, They know well that its a death wish, USA will now have a reason to Nuke N Korea. Besides relations between South and North has improved, they're only pissed off by the USA. What would N Korea get if they nuke S Korea, All the food, homes, people, money, technology would be gone from the nuke or untouchable due to nuclear radiation.

Couldn't the Patriot Missile defense blow those nukes away?

If N Korea does nukes S korea, then China will definately back off about helping them, because they dont want to be allies with a country that just nuked their own brothers. USA and other countries will nuke the hell out of N Korea.

Those Fascist-Communist will die.

Line them up and shot them

hah,! Nice, But I think if they do launch an attack on South Korea, Japan will have reasons to build up it's nuclear weapon!

Back