• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Dont Care

• Total voters

echo

I am thinking about changing my name to a more popular nick name I use on forums, just to keep things simple for me.

From NTT to Heretic.

What do you think? Should I change it or just stay with what I am already known for on here?

CrazyCadet142 said:
You can change it, and then put something in your sig so I know who you are :D

or post in the welcoming center to let us know who u r, or just change it and we'll know from this thread....

I think I will just stay as NTT
I was bored and just fooling around with names and shit. Dont worry about this thread anymore.

GuyontheRight said:
Im going to change my username to IhateJohnKerry :rambo:

Nice! Really though ntt and CrazyCadet, it's all what you want to do and what you want it too be. Takes me a couple minutes before I can think of a name. I like to have it symbolize me (corny? :lol: ) but I don't know, that's me!

I was just thinking about stuff when I came up with this. I think we should all just stick with our current names.

but mine is getting old. Lol. I tend to change screen names a lot... I kinda want this one to stay the way it is, but the whole AIM s/n is still up.

ntt said:
Thats how people know you though!

true.

I do already have 4 screennames hooked together on AIM. Its kinda fun when people I ahven't talked to in years start IMing me... lol.

Back