should Canada accept U.S deserter? - Page 3

--
Boots

December 18th, 2004  
PLAbuddy

we didn't kill south korean civilians...for oil or something like that...
December 18th, 2004  
A Can of Man

PLA, that's a bit inflamitory and entirely irrelevent. Answer his question. Let's put it this way: China and Japan have a war. South Korea is a neutral. A few Chinese soldiers do not believe in the war (for whatever reason) and escape by boat to South Korea.
What would be your opinion of them?

If that scenario doesn't suit you, then consider it an island dispute.
December 18th, 2004  
PLAbuddy

lol...i dont think there have been that kind of things happened..

if it happened , give proofs, otherwise, u r speculating,
--
Boots
December 18th, 2004  
A Can of Man

You are NOT answering the question. It's a hypotehtical scenario, a "what if"?
December 18th, 2004  
PLAbuddy

alright, alright, i will answer this "wut if" question

if we r fighting with Japan..then that guy ran away...we will ask him back, if korea refuses, we will invade korea

if we r invading other nations, we will probably just condemn him a lot, and does not much about it
December 18th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

This case is a bit similar:

During Korea War, thousands Chinese POW "deserted" to Taiwan.
Now Chinese people don't think they are "traitors", and already forgiven them, since those people didn't believe in Communisme, they chosed to go to Taiwan.

And I personally have no problem towards those POW's at all.

Well, this is off-topic. Sorry.
December 18th, 2004  
A Can of Man

You never cease to amaze me.
And you STILL don't know why I want Korea to stay away politically from the Chinese?

I give up. You can't reason people out of things they haven't been reasoned into.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLAbuddy

if we r fighting with Japan..then that guy ran away...we will ask him back, if korea refuses, we will invade korea

if we r invading other nations, we will probably just condemn him a lot, and does not much about it
December 18th, 2004  
03USMC

I also find it hard to believe the PLA would except desertion without batting an eye.
December 18th, 2004  
PLAbuddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
You never cease to amaze me.
And you STILL don't know why I want Korea to stay away politically from the Chinese?

I give up. You can't reason people out of things they haven't been reasoned into.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLAbuddy

i was reasoning buddy, i said if a chinese soldier went into korea for not joining a war against our most hated enemy--Japan, we will ask koreans to deport that dude, if koreans refuse, we will invade u

but other nations..we probably will just let him go, like we did when those pilots escaped to taiwan
December 18th, 2004  
Redneck

PLABuddy, start behaving in a mature manner (no more "we'll invade you" or the like) or find another place to spend your time.