You should all watch this

Sadly people have already forgotten. I still can't believe when CNN said that they wont show any 9/11 video because it makes people angry.

I am from Alabama, which is overgrown with us republicans, and not a single one of them thought that iraq was directly involved.Now on harboring terrosits... I personally believe if you are defending our enemies, Ill have to waste a bullet through you to get to them....

No offense to any of you guys who are not harboring the US's enemies. :D :twisted:

migidarra said:
I am from Alabama, which is overgrown with us republicans, and not a single one of them thought that iraq was directly involved.Now on harboring terrosits... I personally believe if you are defending our enemies, Ill have to waste a bullet through you to get to them....

No offense to any of you guys who are not harboring the US's enemies. :D :twisted:

Yep, you're deffinately from the south. Don't worry so am I. :D

great video... i can still remember when i was sitting in my room linkered to the TV for news about the disaster!..

The truth is that we might never know, but it should make people mad, you shouldnt keep it off the t.v and such, no matter how hard you try you cant erase it.

Back