A short work,

Yossarian

Forum Resistance Leader
Save She,​

They were all varied and plenty, as they brushed against my skin, but of only one I hold a memory that my heart ponders, yet again and again. Each night when I lay sleeping their pleasures I do not keep, for dreams of only her fill me, no others... Save She,

I am without lingering motions that truly warm my touch, except for the one moment I shared only , only with her. The flowing of my thoughts that torment my very being, I still cannot fathom the way she kindled such a feeling. Thus wherever my head shall lay, nothing else shall cheer me, Save She, and only when she is near me.

But without her now I feel forever longing, for over and beyond doubt of whom my heart finds it's belonging. This endless waltz of motions of my very essence, dancing forever with the very whispers of her one presence.

As the cool shades of night give way to way to the warmth that follows, I still remain across the floor, in my memories I shall wallow. For no other I have touched can truly forward any lust or wonder, for her absence leaves my spirit torn asunder.

As I now lie, in silence that should be sleep, watching the morning haze wash over this silence of my keep.

For I know that my soul not even the sun can warm, nor any other..... Any other Save She,

A short work I penned while waiting for her to call me back.

Figured I'd show it to her to win her favor for the day when she does.:mrgreen:

However I wouldn't mind comments or opinions before I place this bold master plan into motion.

Thanks again.

Yo,

Yos, you want to woo her or do you want to bore her to death...?

Just beat her over the head and drag her to your cave, man!

Seriously, that was beautiful, man!

Yos, you want to woo her or do you want to bore her to death...?

Just beat her over the head and drag her to your cave, man!

Seriously, that was beautiful, man!

Many thanks, reading through it again I see many places for refinement, but I suppose I skipped that stage as I penned it down on a napkin in coffee shop yesterday lol.

From my POV it is better to slip her the unrefined napkin than a refined printout. If she is a romantic you will make overwhelming impact, else she simply will go with the next cave man... :)

Happy Hunting!

Rattler

From my POV it is better to slip her the unrefined napkin than a refined printout. If she is a romantic you will make overwhelming impact, else she simply will go with the next cave man... :)

Happy Hunting!

Rattler

I absolutely 100% agree with this! :)

Looks like too much hassle to me!

I prefer the short and sweet approach - "hey ***** blah blah blah". ;) :D

Looks like too much hassle to me!

I prefer the short and sweet approach - "hey ***** blah blah blah". ;) :D

Been there my friend,and oh what such fun for an evening that can provide, however once alone it will leave the heart forever longing for that something more.

If that makes any sense lol.

Back