Short announcement...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

I guess this is the place to do it....

I'm 16!

:rambo: :2guns: :9mm: :firedevi: :m16shoot: :biggun: :sniper: :cheers: :avi: :visor: :horsie: :rock:

AHHHHHHHH AWESOME! SO IS MY BEST FRIEND!!! YAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BRITHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

So how ya celebratin?

today I'm hangin out with 2 of my best friends, just hanging out... tomorrow, I'm having a family b-day party(my little cousin had her b-day yesterday), and saturday, I'm having a small party at the races(where my dad races) the timing worked out perfectly, because it's the biggest races of the year on saturday, and if we're lucky, we'll be celebrating both my birthday,and my dad's A-Main provisional for nationals.

If you're religious, pray for us, if you're not religious.... become religious and pray for us!

bday.png

Happy birthday dude! Wick!

This post totally reminded me that you cant drink in the US till your 21! But Im 20 and Ive been drinking (legaly) for 2 years now!

hehe

GuyontheRight said:
ntt, Trust me, almost nobody follows that rule

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Ok, so I've never been drunk. I see no turn on in acting like an idiot and not remembering it the next morning, I would rather have the memories... I have drank tho, altho I'm kinda expensive. No beer for me, I'm a Creme de Cacao/Wine Cooler/Mikes Hard Lemonade/Kaluah Mudslide person. Ya know, the stuff that don't do anything... I just like the taste. Never had a buzz either... never could get one.. lol

I turn 16 this year, and I'm a sophomore.

GuyontheRight said:
Hey, teen drinkings definetly a problem in this country. Pardon me for being the voice of reason ;)

Yeah it is. Hehe, thats why the amount I drink is nothing compared to even conservative drinkers. It's only in the presence of like my older "sister" who basically tried to teach me the lesson of how bad it sucked to get drunk, and has never succeeded. Lol. But yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back