Short announcement...

Status
Not open for further replies.
CrazyCadet142 said:
GuyontheRight said:
Hey, teen drinkings definetly a problem in this country. Pardon me for being the voice of reason ;)

Yeah it is. Hehe, thats why the amount I drink is nothing compared to even conservative drinkers. It's only in the presence of like my older "sister" who basically tried to teach me the lesson of how bad it sucked to get drunk, and has never succeeded. Lol. But yeah...

same here, i only drink on very rare occasions like weddings, but only a few sips.

GuyontheRight said:
Hey, teen drinkings definetly a problem in this country. Pardon me for being the voice of reason ;)

Aw, stupid voices of reason! Who needs 'em? Anyway, where do you live Damien so I can come slug your fat 16 times?

I drink a lot and i also get drunk a lot:) I think it is fun to go out and make a total fool of yourself the only problem is iI keep remembering making a fool of myself (not cool). :)

sgtbreeden said:
I drink a lot and i also get drunk a lot:) I think it is fun to go out and make a total fool of yourself the only problem is iI keep remembering making a fool of myself (not cool). :)

thats not fun! lol.

one of my mom's presents to me was an Alaskan Amber(an alaskan brew). After I had drank half the thing, my aunt said "By the way... that's the strongest beer in the cooler".... I was like :shock:

now... could we remain on topic, please? well, since it's 3 days past... could the mods lock this topic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back