--
Boots

August 20th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCadet142
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyontheRight
Hey, teen drinkings definetly a problem in this country. Pardon me for being the voice of reason
Yeah it is. Hehe, thats why the amount I drink is nothing compared to even conservative drinkers. It's only in the presence of like my older "sister" who basically tried to teach me the lesson of how bad it sucked to get drunk, and has never succeeded. Lol. But yeah...
same here, i only drink on very rare occasions like weddings, but only a few sips.
August 21st, 2004  
silent driller

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyontheRight
Hey, teen drinkings definetly a problem in this country. Pardon me for being the voice of reason
Aw, stupid voices of reason! Who needs 'em? Anyway, where do you live Damien so I can come slug your fat 16 times?
August 22nd, 2004  
sgtbreeden

I drink a lot and i also get drunk a lot I think it is fun to go out and make a total fool of yourself the only problem is iI keep remembering making a fool of myself (not cool).
--
Boots
August 22nd, 2004  
echo

I drink now and then. But when I drink I do drink alot!
August 22nd, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtbreeden
I drink a lot and i also get drunk a lot I think it is fun to go out and make a total fool of yourself the only problem is iI keep remembering making a fool of myself (not cool).
thats not fun! lol.
August 22nd, 2004  
Damien

one of my mom's presents to me was an Alaskan Amber(an alaskan brew). After I had drank half the thing, my aunt said "By the way... that's the strongest beer in the cooler".... I was like
August 23rd, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Proud to say Ive never drank In my life.
August 23rd, 2004  
Damien

now... could we remain on topic, please? well, since it's 3 days past... could the mods lock this topic?
August 23rd, 2004  
SHERMAN

Done