Short announcement... - Page 2

--
Boots

August 20th, 2004  
LIPS

AHHHHH to be 16 again, but not so sweet.
August 20th, 2004  
echo

Happy birthday dude! Wick!

This post totally reminded me that you cant drink in the US till your 21! But Im 20 and Ive been drinking (legaly) for 2 years now!

hehe
August 20th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

ntt, Trust me, almost nobody follows that rule
--
Boots
August 20th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyontheRight
ntt, Trust me, almost nobody follows that rule
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Ok, so I've never been drunk. I see no turn on in acting like an idiot and not remembering it the next morning, I would rather have the memories... I have drank tho, altho I'm kinda expensive. No beer for me, I'm a Creme de Cacao/Wine Cooler/Mikes Hard Lemonade/Kaluah Mudslide person. Ya know, the stuff that don't do anything... I just like the taste. Never had a buzz either... never could get one.. lol

I turn 16 this year, and I'm a sophomore.
August 20th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Hey, teen drinkings definetly a problem in this country. Pardon me for being the voice of reason
August 20th, 2004  
782.matt

Happy Birthday!

My sister's "sweet" 16 was this last monday.
August 20th, 2004  
Damien

GuyontheRight: No, I'm a sophomore...

Everyone Else: Thanks a ton.
August 20th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Welcome to the club, its the world year of High School
August 20th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyontheRight
Hey, teen drinkings definetly a problem in this country. Pardon me for being the voice of reason
Yeah it is. Hehe, thats why the amount I drink is nothing compared to even conservative drinkers. It's only in the presence of like my older "sister" who basically tried to teach me the lesson of how bad it sucked to get drunk, and has never succeeded. Lol. But yeah...
August 20th, 2004  
SHERMAN

- Congrats@Damien!!!