Shopping in the US

The problem is that after a while legitimate protest gets hijacked by extremist groups.

Yes, Trump wants to label Antifa and other similar groups as terrorist organizations. But I don't think he can do that legally.

There are also "normal" people taking the opportunity to loot when they can.

Yes, Trump wants to label Antifa and other similar groups as terrorist organizations. But I don't think he can do that legally.

The problem these days is that there is very little middle ground left and as people move further to the left or right their view of a centerist moves as most people no matter which side of the fence they sit on see themselves as the voice of reason ie a centerist.

The problem these days is that there is very little middle ground left and as people move further to the left or right their view of a centerist moves as most people no matter which side of the fence they sit on see themselves as the voice of reason ie a centerist.

I don't really think so. The two extreme groups are quite small in numbers, but they are
usable for the media. The major group between them can be viewed as enablers. These people are voting and they were most likely against Trump and not for Biden. That's what happens when national states have majoritism system than having parliamentarism. Another thing that can be worth to point out is; when a national state has two political parties, we will get political differences within them.

To be fair Trump wants to label anyone that disagrees with him a terrorist, the upshot of his inability to adapt and display any form of rational leadership is that he has just been fired, the negative of course is that the world will have one less inept politician to laugh at fortunately we still have Boris Johnson to fill that role.

Back