Shootings

No matter how many times you say it, we'll never be lovers. :brave:

Thank you, I was worried about that, but I must tell you, I'm not into the the rainbow people. You need to find somebody who served in the navy or the marines to find somebody who appreciate the rum, the lash, and the sodomy traditions.

Limey's have ****ed up traditions. I have pillage, burn, and other fun traditions in my background. Maybe you need to experience our traditions to straight you up. Hey, Red are you busy the next weekend?

Thank you, I was worried about that, but I must tell you, I'm not into the the rainbow people. You need to find somebody who served in the navy or the marines to find somebody who appreciate the rum, the lash, and the sodomy traditions.

Limey's have ****ed up traditions. I have pillage, burn, and other fun traditions in my background. Maybe you need to experience our traditions to straight you up. Hey, Red are you busy the next weekend?

I'm glad you've taken the news so well. :D

The Vikings were fond of sodomy and the lash, weren't they? We're not actually too dissimilar.... :thumb:

Supposedly bagpipes came from Afghanistan originally, but haven't heard of anyone running into any there.

Back