Shootings

Crime Control: when a guy robs the bank with a gun & he gets an extra 3 years for having the gun. Gun Control: A guy robs the bank with a gun, so they take away your gun.

Sometimes Laws are needed due to stupidity. Around here idiots have had guns stolen out of unlocked cars. In some cases they have been recovered & returned to the owner only to have them stolen again out of the still unlocked car. Here's an article from another part of the country. https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2018/06/20/hundreds-guns-stolen-nashville-cars/

I'd take coppers like Cappy in a heartbeat. We need real men that know what honor and responsibility is and actually act ethically and morally.

Deal. I'll get a message off to city council. But they'll want a name. PM me if you're serious. Or better yet, if the role comes up, I'll tell you and you can send them your resume.

When I was on Weapons Intelligence in Northern Ireland, my sidearm went everywhere with me, on and off duty. ;)

Thats different.:sarc:

In the Far East we'd take our rifles into the mess on occasions.

Intelligence? Thats an Oxymoron for a pongo, especially for a RMP pongo. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
I was capbadged an intelligence corps sergeant. ;)

liMIR6Z.jpg

Not at that time, I was capbadged an intelligence corps sergeant. ;)

And you rebadged back to RMP.:roll:

I heard that you had to pass a test to join the intelligence corps which was:-

Which one fires a bullet?

Pick A. B.or C.

A Spade B Garden rake, C Rifle

I bet you picked A or B :mrgreen:

Back