Shootings

Of which he said I have. Anyway, you know I have. :thumb:
Yepr, I did say that's what's needed. But are you sure it was me that said you had any? I don't remember, my bad! :drunkb:

In the meantime a buddy of mine said he knows Highwayman.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XioDWwSjQ_4"]THE TEXAN'S WAR STORY The Old Story Teller - YouTube[/ame]

Although Scotland is probably the most famous for bagpipes, I believe they originated from the Middle East.

The Irish have their own pipers and drums along with (I believe) the gurkhas, Cape Town Scottish as well as the Canadians.

I must admit I can watch the pipes and drums for hours (My Granny was a Scot)

When I think of the bagpipes I sometimes think of ""Lt Col Mad Mitch"" commanding officer of the 1st Battalion of the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders. Forces under his command reoccupied the Crater district of Aden which had been taken over by local police mutineers in what became known as "the last battle of the British empire" He marched in with a piper at the head of the convoy and retook the Crater District.

Col Mitchel had one hell of a military career:-
World War II
Palestine Emergency
Korean War
Cyprus Emergency
Indonesia–Malaysia confrontation
Aden Emergency

Haha, I cann't agree with you more. more guns means more killings, more innocent victims. I think it is time for us to seek an effective way to guard our safety, maybe the protective products will become our necessities in daily life in a short time, for we never know that whether there would be a active shooting incident around us. we cannot change the RNA's idea, but we can make an advance preparation for our life. I have already bought a set of protective equipment for myself. if you want a set too I can provide the website: http://www.newtecharmor.com/

Hi,

Nice to meet you here on....an online place. I created this tread, because I knew it would trigger a response. Nevertheless, I am quite critical toward your 2nd Amendment and many Americans perceive your Bill of Rights as how Christians perceive the Bible. It cannot be criticized nor questioned about its validity. I thought the US crossed the red line after the Sandy Hook shooting. There is a major difference between the US and Europe when it comes to firearms. Here it is a privilege to have a firearm license and not a constitutional right to bare arms. That's why our firearm related crimes are much lesser than they are in the US.

So all Americans are members of a "well regulated militia" and how does that work out for you?

So all Americans are members of a "well regulated militia" and how does that work out for you?
I'm sure the vast majority are unaware of it. The Liberal infested school systems skip over the 2nd Ad. by dismissing it as a out of date thing from when people had to defend themselves from Indians & are unaware of the Militia Act. Actually was amazing when some cited it was a precedent for requiring purchase of health insurance.

Back