the shooting has started in my neighborhood:) - Page 8

--
the shooting has started in my neighborhood:)

November 24th, 2008  
wolfen

Rob you've never dealt with people from the back woods have you, heres a hint, you cross one of them, you cross all of them. they catch that kid he'll wish either me or the cops had caught him. I've seen stuff in this world I wouldn't wish on a terrorist, these people are some of them, they caught a child molester 2 years ago. Nobody's seen him since.
November 24th, 2008  
Rob Henderson

I dunno... I'd much rather be alive than dead... Just my opinion...
November 24th, 2008  
wolfen

Yea being vertical is always a good thing, this kid had a real easy way to do that too, all he had to do was stay away from my house and family, now he' better get as far away from here as he can before the deliverance boys get him.
--
November 24th, 2008  
Rob Henderson

Well, in any case, I'm glad it's over... I think.....
November 24th, 2008  
wolfen

It ain't over, my motherinlaw hasn't sang yet

If he's smart, it over, so far from what I've heard around the neighborhood the rest of the "gang" has disbanded and gone back to playing basketball in the park. If I was them I would NEVER mention ANYTHING to anybopdy about weather or not I was ever in a gang
November 24th, 2008  
Rob Henderson

If a gang disbands that easily, it's not a real gang to begin with. Like I said in the first place, this was just a bunch of teenagers tryin to cause trouble... This was not a gang problem.
November 24th, 2008  
wolfen

Rob one thing about Va beach you need to understand, if a real hardcore gang moved in here, it'd be over, this place couldn't handle it.
What we have here is kids, and adults (over 18) who think if they band together they have protection, and that they can do what they want since the cops here are scared. I simply want to be left alone here to live my life in peace, I don't destroy anybody stuff, and I will defend my stuff from anybody trying to destroy it. 90% of the time though theres no need for even screaming at them, about once every 10 -12 years they get cocky and gear some sort of weapon.
November 29th, 2008  
A Can of Man

Most of these smaller "gangs" are broken up rather easily but no one has the guts to do anything about it and that's why there are so many of them.
November 29th, 2008  
wolfen

Thats all we have here is the "smaller" gangs and 99% of them are just a bunch of kids headed to the Basketball court, in a group, Va Beach calls that a gang, so when they run into something armed with attitude, the cops here have no idea what to do. We have a few poser gangs of the crips and bloods here, but the only real hard core gang around here is MS13, and I think the neo nazi group is still here too.