the shooting has started in my neighborhood:) - Page 3

--
the shooting has started in my neighborhood:)

November 19th, 2008  
Insomniac

Hm I read this when it was first posted, and i'm sure i read that the kids were shooting at the OP's DOG, and that the OP is a vet who has seen people get shot up by kids.

I'm all for sniping the little sods, personally. Yes, i'd spent time in jail, but i'd just say i heard the shots hitting the window, had a flashback, grabbed the nearest gun and started shooting out of the window.

I think the kids should get shot. they'd then learn you don't f*cking shoot at someone's f*cking property with something designed to kill/damage. Make no bones about it, BB guns ARE designed to kill things. Why do you think they have warnings stating "do not aim at face/animals"? because they will kill the animal/may kill or seriously injure the person. So, Wolfen, you have my full backing if you so happen to take the kid's heads off their shoulders.

And that includes me if i ever shoot at someone's home. but you better kill me with the first shot.
November 19th, 2008  
Rob Henderson

Holy crap... The barbaric feel of this entire thread SHOCKS ME. They're kids. They're not serious killers... You want serious killers, go to LA, or Detroit. These kids do NOT deserve to be killed for what they're doing. That's assault at most in my opinion. There's something seriously wrong with yall if you honestly think that kids deserve to die for BB guns to a house. Now, they should be severely reprimanded for shooting, but they don't deserve their head to be "taken off their shoulders." It really scares me that you all think that... BB guns kill small animals, not dogs, unless you're at close range. They'll hurt you, but they won't kill you, again, unless you're extremely close and have a powerful weapon to begin with.
November 19th, 2008  
pixiedustboo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted
Let me get this straight. A kid shoots at your house and dog with a bb gun and you reckon it is a fair trade with taking his life?? Better yet; you gotta do watcha gotta do..... Shoot him?! Are you serious?
Some here are people who have been around and this is the best solution you can come up with; shooting the kid? If so, I hope you spend a few years thinking of a better solution in a penitentiary institution
One year it's a BB gun, the next they are in a gang shooting at people.

Any person that gets off hurting an animal is a POC in my opinion. The next step is getting off hurting humans.
--
November 19th, 2008  
Rob Henderson

Interesting... Well, I've hurt animals before... I've even killed one. Does that make me worthy of dying?!
November 19th, 2008  
pixiedustboo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Henderson
Interesting... Well, I've hurt animals before... I've even killed one. Does that make me worthy of dying?!
Shooting deer, hitting an animal on the road...that isn't the same as getting off to hurting one on purpose.

And I don't agree with shooting to kill. I mean, I guess it would get rid of the problem early, but maybe just a shoot-to-wound would get the ball rolling in the right direction. Maybe if I kid has to go through surgery and PT he might wise up and change his ways.
November 19th, 2008  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedustboo
Shooting deer, hitting an animal on the road...that isn't the same as getting off to hurting one on purpose.

And I don't agree with shooting to kill. I mean, I guess it would get rid of the problem early, but maybe just a shoot-to-wound would get the ball rolling in the right direction. Maybe if I kid has to go through surgery and PT he might wise up and change his ways.
Who the hell shoots to wound?
November 19th, 2008  
Ted

Quote:
One year it's a BB gun, the next they are in a gang shooting at people.

Any person that gets off hurting an animal is a POC in my opinion. The next step is getting off hurting humans.
This makes as much sense as saying: anyone who smokes a joint will end up doing heroine. Thereby become thieving bastards that even rip off their own mother.... Development isn't a linear process! You don't start at point a and automatically end up at point z. If the statement about weed would be true, my country would be some third world predatory state. Since our GNP per capita is almost equal to yours, it would suggest that this is not so.

Kids shooting a bb gun at a house (not a person) do that out of boredom. Hell, they have got nothing better to do or they have seen some video on Youtube, where others did that. It is done out of not-thinking, boredom or something along that line. They aren't gang banger-to-be, practicing their killing skills. If they would want to do that they'd use proper guns, since these are as easy to get as a pot of peanut butter.
November 19th, 2008  
Cdt Matteo

The funny thing is that I know kids that do such things. They think they're all bad by going to another kids house (presumively a nerd's house, quiet townhouse), popping the window a few times with a BB pistol. They scare the crap out of the families and terrorize the kids.

I recently got into an argument with them, they threatend to do the same to me. I tell them them about my 30-30 winchester 94, and what a 30-30 round would do to you, our 8 of them flying your way since it`s a lever action. I haven`t since been bothered.

In the end, don`t bother with killing them, it`s much more fun scaring the crap out of them. If they come near, take a shot at the ground, let them hear the loud bang, maybe put a few holes in their car, watch their so called manlyhood disapear when they`re cowering in fear. If you can sneak up on them, as they aim for your window, go right beside them and **** your shotgun, I doubt they`ll fire.
November 19th, 2008  
Rob Henderson

Quote:

Pixie, I've never seen you like this... Shooting a person is a CRIME!!! Shooting a CHILD is worse!!! This is insane! Have yall gone off yer rockers?! These are kids we're talking about. Like Ted said, kids that were probably just bored, or saw something on TV or youtube... Anyway, the other point Ted already made, shooting a BB gun does not automatically make you a vicious, raping, cold-blooded killer.

Guys, I ask you to please take a minute and think about this... It's a bunch of kids running around with BB guns trying to act tough... Do they deserve their heads blown off? Do they deserve the risk of never walking again from a gunshot wound to the knee or something worse? Do they really deserve to be SHOT at all? Or do they deserve maybe a shot into the ground, or perhaps brandishing of a REAL weapon?

At the most, I'll take what Matteo said... Scare the ever living crap out of them, and they'll not bother you again. Do NOT fire at them, or their cars really...
November 19th, 2008  
pixiedustboo

LOL Monty...Okay, okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Henderson
Pixie, I've never seen you like this... Shooting a person is a CRIME!!! Shooting a CHILD is worse!!! This is insane! Have yall gone off yer rockers?! These are kids we're talking about. Like Ted said, kids that were probably just bored, or saw something on TV or youtube... Anyway, the other point Ted already made, shooting a BB gun does not automatically make you a vicious, raping, cold-blooded killer.

Guys, I ask you to please take a minute and think about this... It's a bunch of kids running around with BB guns trying to act tough... Do they deserve their heads blown off? Do they deserve the risk of never walking again from a gunshot wound to the knee or something worse? Do they really deserve to be SHOT at all? Or do they deserve maybe a shot into the ground, or perhaps brandishing of a REAL weapon?

At the most, I'll take what Matteo said... Scare the ever living crap out of them, and they'll not bother you again. Do NOT fire at them, or their cars really...
Depends the age of the 'child.' Is a 15y/o that shoots at a dog to hurt them a child?

Not in my opinion.

And I didn't say they deserved their heads blown off. Maybe just a little boo-boo.

God help us if they see this video on YouTube;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTxZXKsJdGU

It wouldn't be really their fault eh? They saw it on YouTube afterall. And they are just 15-16 year old children.

(Yes, it's supposed to be the extreme. You are right Ted, maybe not everyone who starts illegal drugs like weed will go to the harder illegal drugs like heroine, but it happens, and it happens a lot. That is why weed is called the gateway drug). ...but sorry, off on a tangent, we really aren't talking about drugs or rape here.

.......................I have a very low opinion, no matter the age, of anyone who tortures animals and gets off on that. ................................