Shoot on Sight

tetvet

Banned
Watching on TV illegals crossing our Southern Border , Gangsters Drug Dealers and other type's of trash they not worried the worst that can happen deportation , start killing them there would be a different out look , picture the bad guy walking through the night suddenly a bullet catches him in the head , wouldn't take long to put an end too it .:eek:

Sick mindset!
It wouldn´t put an end to it. The West-East German border was for many years the most closely guarded. That did not stop people from trying.
There are many reasons for people trying to get into the United States. It´s a social problem which must be tackled - but not by killing all who cross the line.

Last edited:
The trouble is that the drug dealers only make up a small percent of those trying to escape the border patrol. However the porous southern border does create issues.

The cartels do send their drugs in. Alas, they do not care about" their" people who get killed or caught by the authorities. There are always more folks who are literally hungry enough waiting in line to take their places...
Una Social problema? You bet your ass. More than just drogas. Economic crisis for the poor ( Mexico & U.S.) are a HUGE factor

We had absolutely no problem killing off Mexicans when we took half their Country in 1846 this is just another reason to hate the White Race .

Tetvet why are you so hung up on race? You like myself are old enough to remember when race was a real issue. As was gender, ethnic discrimination etc. BTW a lot of Mexicans look similar to Italians or Spaniards and hardly qualify as another race. Forget the bad news blues from the news. Just look around at the people you encounter. Don't you see the change in how people interact from the 60's and 70's? The diversity in todays society. The US is the most diverse country in the world. I'm not saying it's perfect, but it's vastly improved. That's the bottom line.

The cartels do send their drugs in. Alas, they do not care about" their" people who get killed or caught by the authorities. There are always more folks who are literally hungry enough waiting in line to take their places...
Una Social problema? You bet your ass. More than just drogas. Economic crisis for the poor ( Mexico & U.S.) are a HUGE factor

I am somewhat stumped by this, we all know it is the problems in Mexico that are driving them to try and cross the border yet all we have is some clown suggesting shooting them as they cross is the answer.

So rather than perpetuate the idiocy of the original suggestion I have a challenge for you...

How do we solve Mexico's problems so as to stop them trying to cross the border?

Clearly drugs are a major issue as is corruption although I suspect if you cripple the drug cartels the corruption levels will drop as well.
So what is the answer:
- Maybe an international force to combat drug cartels?
- Hell maybe invading Mexico and cleaning it up is the answer.

There are lots of ideas some obviously unfeasible but rather than this process of constantly pointing out the problem how about we look for solutions that could work and one we could export to every other sh*thole on the planet.

Tetvet why are you so hung up on race? You like myself are old enough to remember when race was a real issue. As was gender, ethnic discrimination etc. BTW a lot of Mexicans look similar to Italians or Spaniards and hardly qualify as another race. Forget the bad news blues from the news. Just look around at the people you encounter. Don't you see the change in how people interact from the 60's and 70's? The diversity in todays society. The US is the most diverse country in the world. I'm not saying it's perfect, but it's vastly improved. That's the bottom line.

Simple because when you have no answers you look for someone to blame usually for this guy it is Obama who he constantly wishes would "go away" yet he even knowing he is leaving office in two years he wont shut up and just let him go.

I think Churchill said it best...
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Winston Churchill

Last edited:
I am somewhat stumped by this, we all know it is the problems in Mexico that are driving them to try and cross the border yet all we have is some clown suggesting shooting them as they cross is the answer.

So rather than perpetuate the idiocy of the original suggestion I have a challenge for you...

How do we solve Mexico's problems so as to stop them trying to cross the border?

Clearly drugs are a major issue as is corruption although I suspect if you cripple the drug cartels the corruption levels will drop as well.
So what is the answer:
- Maybe an international force to combat drug cartels?
- Hell maybe invading Mexico and cleaning it up is the answer.

There are lots of ideas some obviously unfeasible but rather than this process of constantly pointing out the problem how about we look for solutions that could work and one we could export to every other sh*thole on the planet.

Simple because when you have no answers you look for someone to blame usually for this guy it is Obama who he constantly wishes would "go away" yet he even knowing he is leaving office in two years he wont shut up and just let him go.

I think Churchill said it best...
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. -
Winston Churchill

These drug cartels are very powerful and influential in Mexico, controlling entire swaths of the country. Like in Afghanistan entire sections of the economy thrive on drug based cash crops. Their fingers reach high into the Mexican government and military. Often - usually those who oppose them are killed. The US has supplied arms and advisors to the Mexican police and military. However often either fear or corruption rules and nothing much happens in the long term. I won't blame this on Obama. This issue has been festering for > 30 years and aside from the Mexicans outright executing all these scum themselves, I don't see an out.
The US is not about to invade Mexico.

Mexico is an extremely racist Country the bottom of the heap are the Indians they are the fodder of the cartels , top of the heap are the Hispanics blood lines to the Spaniards , Negroes or blacks don't count for nothing , I hear much see nothing to stopping the problem except killing some off just like they don't have a problem killing off Gringos should the need arise .

A lot of those figures moving about in the dark are women and little kids looking for a better life.

It's not legal to randomly plug people and it never will be.
It's a problem, but no man is a firing squad.

We cannot Police the world nor provide support for the World , turn them away at the gates or as Obama has suggested hell open the gates and let 'em all in the guy is a genius .

I fail to see the race issue with Mexicans.

What is a Mexican? A mix of Native American Indian and "Southern European" (either French or Spanish or Portuguese).
Look at a lot of Americans. A mix of Native American Indian and "Western/Northern European".

So you tell me, what's the difference?

Last edited:
The difference is one is and the other isn't .

A large part of a reason why there is so much cartel traffic and smuggling activity along our southern border is the same reason there is borderline civil war and widespread violence in Mexico right now.

America loves drugs. We love can't get enough of the stuff. From homeless Johnny be hitting crack on the corner of 32nd Street to daddy's own little girl smoking grass with Drop out Billy Bob after school.

Hell even high in investors and our cherished celebrities go for the more expensive drugs.

As for the social immigrants seeking a better future, or even an escape from living in a war zone, where else would you go? South? South America is ripe with it's own issue's and what are you going to do ? Go to Europe?

America is just the closest 1st world country to get into, and somewhat one of the easier one's to at that. Europe seems to be having similar issues with their Muslim populations right now, especially in dealing with "economic" immigrants, it seems the problems there are reaching a head, and seem eerily familiar with our own immigration debate here.

A large part of a reason why there is so much cartel traffic and smuggling activity along our southern border is the same reason there is borderline civil war and widespread violence in Mexico right now.

America loves drugs. We love can't get enough of the stuff. From homeless Johnny be hitting crack on the corner of 32nd Street to daddy's own little girl smoking grass with Drop out Billy Bob after school.

Hell even high in investors and our cherished celebrities go for the more expensive drugs.

As for the social immigrants seeking a better future, or even an escape from living in a war zone, where else would you go? South? South America is ripe with it's own issue's and what are you going to do ? Go to Europe?

America is just the closest 1st world country to get into, and somewhat one of the easier one's to at that. Europe seems to be having similar issues with their Muslim populations right now, especially in dealing with "economic" immigrants, it seems the problems there are reaching a head, and seem eerily familiar with our own immigration debate here.

Believe me there’s dope down there as well and it’s cheaper. As for hollyweird, they are amongst the worst examples and biggest offenders when it comes to drugs. It’s unfortunate that such people are in the limelight, but this is nothing new.
America has few problems with its legal immigrants of which ~ 40% are from Latin America. These people work hard and assimilate regardless of their country of origin: Haitian, Hispanic, Asian, European, etc. We take in more immigrates (legal) than any nation in the world. Over 1 million a year and they are contributors.
Were stuck with a long porous border. Heck the Rio Grande is only a foot deep in the summer, I’ve was station there. We certainly can’t shoot on sight, then we become the criminals. This is a difficult problem to resolve.

Someone has to pay for all this , we all think this and its always the next guy doing the paying , I mean we're doing all right food on the table , two cars in the garage neither paid for , garage not paid for either , flat screen TV not paid for , nice house over evaluated , credit cards maxed who cares , tax refund due take a vacation , 18 trillion in debt who gives a shit that's all just a bunch of numbers , let these poor people in we can afford them let them bring in their families we can afford that , we're doing ok aren't we ? .

Back