SHOOT ME, SHOOT ME

BritinBritain

Per Ardua Ad Astra
While not funny when it happened, it does have a kind of funny side......sort of.

After taking over my gun shop a few years ago, one morning my missus was attending to a customer while I was in the back office doing paperwork, when I heard her shout “GET OUT, GET OUT!!”

Thinking she was being attacked I grabbed my 12 bore pump loaded with LG buckshot, running out to the front of the shop while racking a round into the chamber with the gun ready in my shoulder. I burst into the counter area seeing a young chap in front of the counter, when my missus shouted at me, “PUT THE GUN AWAY YOU PLONKER!!!.”

Needless to say I was completely puzzled as to what was going on, and told the chap to get out before I threw him out.

When he left I turned to the missus and asked what the hell was going on. She said he came into the shop laid money on the counter and asked her too shoot him, the money was to pay for the ammunition. With me running out with a 12 bore pump he thought his wish had come true.

I'll say one thing, working in a gun shop can be interesting at times

Last edited:
Hahaha that's great! for a second he was probably really pleased with the fast service =P

Back