Shipping to OSUT

Hey, Good Luck and stay safe.

A couple of tips to stay safe and stay out of trouble

1. Listen, don't hear.
2. Remember, the guy next to you needs your help just as much as you need his.
3. Your DS is not a god, but he will make you think that he is after enough PT
4. Keep your mouth shut and don't do anything stupid. You will still get in trouble for the mistake someone else made. It's called group punishment. It sucks but it works and you will understand why afterwords.
5. You will nopt understand why you do something at first, don't worry and don't try to understand why when it is happening. Just do it and later on you'll figure out why.
6. Remember you are a member of the best fighting force in the world.

Good luck and God speed.

^^^ Good stuff that.

He called me from the bus to the airport from Denver MEPS... he's psyched and as ready as he could be. I'll keep ya posted as he makes this transition if he doesn't do it himself and for all those concerned, TI, PJ etc I will pass on the address so we can keep him in his DS's good graces... :)

Make sure to send letters with pink envelopes, heart stickers, ribbons, and/or pictures of dudes on it. THAT will get a lot of attention!

A rock for his DS inscribed... "You can't smoke this"... a latex loveslave... chocolate chip cookies substituting chocolate flavoured ex-lax for the chips... a stack of Playgirls... KY, duct tape, baling wire and gauze (in one set)... a picture of yourselves eating pizza and drinking an unmistakably COLD beer... the list is endless and he's my brother so the love must be felt.

PM bd.

I like the Marine angle...A few pamflettes and write on them, "We do REAL P.T."

Seriously guys this is not just busting his balls for the sake of our amusement as we've btdt but he has an 11XOpt40 contract and the more we get him smoked the better physical and mental shape he will be in to make it through Airborne and more importantly RIP. He wants it so lets help him get it.

Rgr that.
I still have some friends on your side of the pond that might be able to wake his cadre up..I´ll see what I can do.

dude.... don't worry about that. I went to High School with his Battalion S-3..... The monitoring is on. How do you think I got his addy? Well, that and the fact that he sent me a letter yesterday.

I will get a box together this weekend.

dude.... don't worry about that. I went to High School with his Battalion S-3..... The monitoring is on. How do you think I got his addy? Well, that and the fact that he sent me a letter yesterday.

I will get a box together this weekend.

I predict there will be several smokings in this young mans future..8)

You guys lack confidence in the Benning Drills. If he is ****ed up they will fix him real quick. He will leave that place a infantryman no doubt. He will have enough on his plate to deal with, I wouldn't worry about ****ing with him. The Drills dont give a **** about what you think, they seek out the weakest link.

Last edited:
When I went through BCT at Ft. Sill, we had one guy who had a brother on post as a 13 Fox (arty). He sent so much crap to his little brother that got us smoked, but the DS's had huge smiles on their faces, and so did we, so it was all good. Moral of the story: a sense of humor goes a long way when push comes to shove. Yes, I am a bit drunk whilst writing this.

Back