Shiite cleric urges resistance of U.S. (AP)

News Manager

Milforums News Bot
AP - After weeks of cooperation with a new security plan, radical Shiite cleric Muqtada al-Sadr decried U.S. forces as occupiers Friday and called on his followers to "shout 'No, No America!'" in a sign of resurgent anger and opposition.

More...

Al-Sadr is such a coward, way to denounce the US from Iran you dirtbag. Too bad the Sadr army doesn't follow the "lead by example" philosophy, they would had all fled to Iran. I would love to be the one to shoot that ****er in the face.

Last edited:
Al-Sadr isent even Muslim, hes Shia. He should have been hung like old Saddam

Shia is a denomination of Islam, so he's still a Muslim. Sort of like the difference between a Baptist and a Methodist, they're still Christians, just members of different denominations within the Protestant sect.

Well one of the main aspects of Islam is you know, Worshiping Muhammed, Ive not met a shia todate who does,

Well one of the main aspects of Islam is you know, Worshiping Muhammed, Ive not met a shia todate who does,

The main premise of Islam is accepting the one and only God, Allah and following the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad. Shia does this, as well as follow the five pillars (though they're adapted a bit).

The split really starts with Abu Bakr and when he was elected caliph.

They believe in the Prophet Muhammad just as the Sunni do, one that claims he doesn't is either full of it or is talking out of his butt.

So, in conclusion, Shia = Muslim. :thumb:

I refuse to get into this, Ill back out now,removed. So obviosuly everything that i say will be bias, so I bit you farewell on this subject :peace:

So anyway who is this Shiite Cleric anyway? In the big scheme of things he's a coward, can't think of any army in history that has ever followed a coward for very long. Running away like this may have been the end of his reign.

You can't blame the guy for trying to take advantage of the situation just he failed miserably and should be shot.

So much for tolerance. :???:

PJ24, Don't feel bad about it, this is not Muslim bashing, many Christians are just as bad, preaching tolerance yet practising hatred of others for whatever reason. As often as not towards other Christians.

At least you have the "moral fibre" to remove yourself from it. If there were more persons like you there would be a lot less conflict in the world.

PJ24, Don't feel bad about it, this is not Muslim bashing, many Christians are just as bad, preaching tolerance yet practising hatred of others for whatever reason. As often as not towards other Christians.

At least you have the "moral fibre" to remove yourself from it. If there were more persons like you there would be a lot less conflict in the world.

I don't think you got the irony of what PJ was pointing out.

Islam purportedly teaches tolerance and peace.

Originally Posted by Chyllaxen
I refuse to get into this, Ill back out now, I as a Sunni, have a strong Hate for Shiites. So obviosuly everything that i say will be bias, so I bit you farewell on this subject

It may be ironic, but it is just human nature. The same as those on this forum who would confess to hating Muslims, but have never even met one.

I was working on the premise that his hatred cannot be very great if he is willing to walk away from the debate. Also taking into account that he is not writing in his first language.

Last edited:
Just Because the Qu'ran tells of tolerance, not everyone is a so called "Bible Thumper", Jsut like you donot follow the Bible in every aspect of your Life, why must I.

Im still not going into this i Just had to think senojekips, he understood why i backed out, and this is the Last reply i will be posting in the thread.

"No i dont care to tell you why"​

Removed: English only!
God Is Great​

Last edited:
WTF

Just Because the Qu'ran tells of tolerance, not everyone is a so called "Bible Thumper", Jsut like you donot follow the Bible in every aspect of your Life, why must I.

Im still not going into this i Just had to think senojekips, he understood why i backed out, and this is the Last reply i will be posting in the thread.

الله أكبر‎​
Care to enlighten us as to why you have included "Allahu Akbar" in this post??
:m16:

"No i dont care to tell you why"​

الله أكبر‎​

Yeah, I guess silly things like tolerance and acceptance of other's views even if you don't agree is one thing to toss out of any religious material.

Back