She's Baaack!

Can someone read my post and tell me what I'm doing wrong in posting pictures. It seems that I'm doing everything right.

It's just because the URL you need to paste is actually the properties of the picture itself, not the link to the page. To get the properties you have to rightclick on the picture and then click again on "properties", where you will see the specific picture URL to be used between
Like this:

050331_hanoijane_vmed1p.widec.jpg

It finally soaked in, thanks IG, I don't know what I'd do without you. Now we have two beautiful mugshots of our darling.

Missileer said:
It finally soaked in. Don't know what I'd do without you IG.

NP man 8)
Anyways let's not get :eek:fftopic: now. I came up with my own proposal for dealing with Hanoi Jane. Now what's your view?
Oh I looove Jane Fonda :

Me :9mm:
th_050331_hanoijane_vmed1p.jpg

Welll, since she's already straddled that flak gun, I think it would make a nice fit up the old gazoo! But that would be a waste of perfectly good ordinance.

you hear about the vets who own cinemas in the US who are refusing to show her new movie!!!
good on them!

seems she has learned from past mistakes though,

she's protesting an unjust war, rather than openly supporting the other side

What some people will do for a bit of publicity, what is she going to promote now, has she written a book or some thing and wants to get every one worked up .

well, it appears she hasn't learned from past mistakes AT ALL!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4717241.stm

Fonda set for anti-Iraq war tour
Jane Fonda
Fonda promised that the tour would be "pretty exciting"
US actress Jane Fonda says she is planning to go on a nationwide bus tour in protest at her country's military intervention in Iraq.

The 67-year-old activist says she will be joined by families of Iraq war veterans on the tour, due next March, and use a bus run on vegetable oil.

Her announcement, made while promoting her autobiography at a bookshop in New Mexico, was cheered by the audience.

The star was dubbed Hanoi Jane in the 70s for her stance on the Vietnam War.

She caused an outcry when she was photographed sitting on an anti-aircraft gun in north Vietnam in 1972, while touring the country to call for an end to the war.

Although she has since called it the "largest lapse of judgment that I can even imagine", some people have never forgiven her.

In April, while promoting her book in Kansas City, she was spat at in the face by a man claiming to be a Vietnam veteran.

'Pretty exciting'

"I have not taken a stand on any war since Vietnam," she told some 600 people who turned up to see her speak at the bookshop in Santa Fe. "I carry a lot of baggage from that."

Fonda has apologised for her 1972 trip to Hanoi

But she said she had been encouraged to join the anti-Iraq war movement after meeting war veterans on her book tour.

"I've decided I'm coming out," she was quoted by the Associated Press as saying.

Ms Fonda said little else about the tour, other than her daughter would be joining her.

"I can't go into any detail except to say that it's going to be pretty exciting," she said.

The actress, who has won an Oscar twice and been nominated a further five times, was promoting her book, My Life So Far.

she has alot in common with.

This doozy has alot in common with both Rosie O'Donnell and Hillary Clinton. I guess that can be the female version of the three stooges.

Re: she has alot in common with.

Mr.Rooster said:
This doozy has alot in common with both Rosie O'Donnell and Hillary Clinton. I guess that can be the female version of the three stooges.
:D :D :D

By the way, great web page. I enjoyed it.

Back