She's Baaack!

Thank you very much kind Sir.
It is the Grand Master's website not mine. I have permission from him to use it in signatures on the net though.
One of the Master's runs the website for him.

what we fight for...

Dont get me wrong.. everyone is entitled to their opinion. But from a womans point of view of Fonda......
I fight proudly.. for my belief in my country. To protect the ones I love and to serve the country that has given me a chance to be who I am. At 25, and a women looking at having children, I fight so that they may have the same opportunity as I do. If she is so anti war.. go somewhere else!!

I propose we send her to France :firedevi: . I'd feel sorry for the round that ripped through her sorry excuse for a human body. Raising Viet Cong morale when it was at a low and we had a chance at winning :evil: :box:.

Jane Fonda is no longer Hanoi Jane. Col. Ollie North has offically dubbed her Jihad Jane. :lol:

As wrong as she was 30 years ago, at least then her thoughts were sincere. Now it's all about promoting her new book. In my opinion, that's worse. :?

Young people in the follies of youth can make mistakes. I can dig that.

The thing is, lots of people protested Vietnam, that was there right had I been alive I might have as well. But to give "comfort to the enemy" even for a War you disagree with is way overboard. Many disagreed with the Iraq War from the very beginning, but no one didnt go running into Saddams arms because of it like Jane did in 'Nam.

But like I said anyone is entitled to be an ass when young.

What I dont understand is why Fonda wants to reopen old wounds with Iraq. Her reputation and career is already pretty much zero. What is she trying to accomplish? She burnt her bridges as a 'protestor' (I use the term lightly, because what it is was really cheering the enemy) with the Flak gun stunt. Why resurrect her image as Hanoi-Jane? Does she like being hated? Is it a publicity stunt?

I too disagreed about Iraq. If Fonda were smart she would keep her opinions on that particular subject to herself or at the very least be very discreet.

The way it is now, either Jane isn't really that apologetic about what happened in Vietnam or shes just as dumb as she looks.

109318.jpg

Those are troops from the 42nd "Rainbow" Division (Infantry). My old Guard unit I served so long with is part of the 42nd ID these days. In the time I served with them they were first a part of the 50th Armored, then 1st Army, then back to 50th AD, then 26th ID and now 42nd ID.

Looks like a stunt New Yorkers or Vermonters would pull. :lol:

Charge 7 said:
Those are troops from the 42nd "Rainbow" Division (Infantry). My old Guard unit I served so long with is part of the 42nd ID these days. In the time I served with them they were first a part of the 50th Armored, then 1st Army, then back to 50th AD, then 26th ID and now 42nd ID.

Looks like a stunt New Yorkers or Vermonters would pull. :lol:
That had to be a lot of paper work

Italian Guy, I love you for that picture! Where did you get it?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Men...I know I am late, outdated, confused, as well as crazy...but I never heard of this lady, and it seems to me that u all hate her lol. What happened? :D

Back