• Its a Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't Know

• Don't Care

• Total voters

godofthunder9010

In a 1 on 1 fight, who would win? We have equally skilled tank crews (of course).

What we find from history is that both of these tanks are largely overhyped, yet both are very capable. No upgraded versions BTW.

Based on how efficient Germany was at killing both types of tanks, they should actually be fairly close to equal. There are lots of other factors of course, so its hard to use that as a basis for judgement. I'd pick the T-34 myself. Much better design and its not standing up begging to be shot and killled quite like the Sherman is.

Are you kidding? The T-34 was superior to all German tanks except the Tiger and King Tiger. It was cheap, reliable, good firepower, good armor, and good mobility.

T-34, hahaha i may exagerate a little but sherman v t-34 like firing AK-47 at a stealth bomber, or more likely an iraqi t-72 v a abram

Kozzy Mozzy said:
Are you kidding? The T-34 was superior to all German tanks except the Tiger and King Tiger. It was cheap, reliable, good firepower, good armor, and good mobility.
That's very debatable -- you're forgetting the Panther and several other German models could have given the T-34 a run for their money. We're talking about the original T34, not the upgrade.

I have to be honest, I was mostly curious if anybody would actually vote for the Sherman and why.

Before I can vote which version of the Sherman are we talking about?. It does make a difference. Aside from this the T-34 was a much superior tank design and in most cases it would beat a Sherman 1 v 1.

if no upgrades, then the sherman was just a inflamable can with a locust gun for its main armament... compare it this way, a watch made in switzerland vs a watch made in china.

Back