Sherman debunk this. Or explain this.

It is rather like Iraq, you need to be there to understand the problems, may be if you had lost some one you cared for to suicide bomber then may be you get that bit harder.

I know. I mean specially Israel is addressed with so much countrybashing and falseness that a lot of mere lies are told everyday about what happens downthere. Also because a lot of liberal reporters are stationed there. Thats why I always need to hear Sherman on this.

Well, the arabian mercenaries shot and killed doccumentary director James Miller walking out under a while flag in the film "Death in Gaza" from within an armored vehicle. The Israeli army press release initially claimed they came under small arms and anti-tank fire but the video shot by a companion of the doccumentary crew and unreleased until after the press release clearly shows they where not under any fire at all. It was at night, they held up a flashlight to illuminate the white flag. They wore flack jackets and helmets littered with TV signs. The israeli army has some of the best night vision in the world given to them by America.

I'm a pretty big supporter of Israel but watching that incident unfold on film has taught me that not all soldiers under the Israeli flag are equal.

Italian Guy said:
Where the heck is Sherman???

Sherman has been busy at his work lately, so it's probably best if you send him a PM about this thread.. :)

Back