Sherman debunk this. Or explain this.

--
Boots

August 1st, 2005  
Italian Guy

Topic: Sherman debunk this. Or explain this.

This is being used to prove Israeli shoot at people randomly.

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exer...FD18C11051.htm

And this: http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Sto...html?gusrc=rss The soldiers were dismissed of all charges.

Where the heck is Sherman???
August 1st, 2005  
LeEnfield

It is rather like Iraq, you need to be there to understand the problems, may be if you had lost some one you cared for to suicide bomber then may be you get that bit harder.
August 2nd, 2005  
Italian Guy

I know. I mean specially Israel is addressed with so much countrybashing and falseness that a lot of mere lies are told everyday about what happens downthere. Also because a lot of liberal reporters are stationed there. Thats why I always need to hear Sherman on this.
--
Boots
August 2nd, 2005  
Whispering Death

Well, the arabian mercenaries shot and killed doccumentary director James Miller walking out under a while flag in the film "Death in Gaza" from within an armored vehicle. The Israeli army press release initially claimed they came under small arms and anti-tank fire but the video shot by a companion of the doccumentary crew and unreleased until after the press release clearly shows they where not under any fire at all. It was at night, they held up a flashlight to illuminate the white flag. They wore flack jackets and helmets littered with TV signs. The israeli army has some of the best night vision in the world given to them by America.

I'm a pretty big supporter of Israel but watching that incident unfold on film has taught me that not all soldiers under the Israeli flag are equal.
August 3rd, 2005  
Italian Guy

Yeah right, they're not. It's like any military under a democratic country I guess. A few bad apples.
August 3rd, 2005  
Redleg

Topic: Re: Sherman debunk this. Or explain this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Guy
Sherman has been busy at his work lately, so it's probably best if you send him a PM about this thread..
August 3rd, 2005  
Italian Guy

Topic: Re: Sherman debunk this. Or explain this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Guy
Sherman has been busy at his work lately, so it's probably best if you send him a PM about this thread..
Ok thank you RL.