Sheer Outrage!!!!!

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
[FONT=Trebuchet MS,Bookman Old Style,Arial]
Attention! Rant is about to begin.

How ironic is this??!! The Federal governemnt dosen't believe in Christmas or Christanity. Neither do the muslims believe in Christ and they're getting their own Christmas stamp, but don't dream of posting the ten commandments on federal property?

USPS New Stamp

This one is impossible to believe. Scroll down for the text.
If there is only one thing you forward today.....let it be this!

Dear Fellow Patriotic Americans,

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of PanAm Flight 103,
REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993,
REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the Marine Barracks in Lebanon,
REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the military Barracks in Saudi Arabia,
REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the American Embassies in Africa,
REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the USS COLE.
REMEMBER the MUSLIM attack on the World Trade Center on 9/11/01.
REMEMBER all the AMERICAN lives that were lost in those vicious MUSLIM attacks.

Now the United States Postal Service REMEMBERS and HONORS the EID MUSLIM holiday season with a commemorative first class holiday postage stamp.

I strongly urge you to REMEMBER to adamantly and vocally BOYCOTT this stamp when purchasing your holiday stamps at the post office. To use this stamp would be a slap in the face to all those AMERICANS who died at the hands of those whom this stamp honors. I also strongly urge you to pass this along to every Patriotic AMERICAN you know, whether by email or otherwise.

I have nothing against those of other faiths. But this is a slap in my face. I as a Christian continuly get slapped in the face by society in general. First it was not being able to pray in school, than it was the removal of the ten commandments, then it was calling the Christmas tree a "Holiday Tree", lastly it was not allowing cruches to have a Nativity scene out in public because it offends others.

Now it's this. WHAT ABOUT US CHRISTIANS! When do we get our day in court. We don't riot about a damn cartoon, we don't behead folks for reading the Torah or Koran, we don't issue a decleration of war against the rest of society. We continue to take it and take it. BOHICA is what happens to us Christians. Now the damn Federal Government issues a stamp to honor a Muslim holiday but it slaps it's Christian citizens in the face. I'm pissed off.

Christians are 78% of the USA. Muslims and Jews are 1% each of the total make up the country. The last 10% are other like Hindu and those that don't believe in any religon.

Why is it that this Politcal Correctness crap has gotten to this point? That the majority of the population gets slapped in the face while 2% are treated like kings?

WTF!!!!!!!

I am going to my local post officer and giving them a piece of my mind on monday.
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Actually, Muslims believe in Jesus and he is mentioned in the Koran. They just don't believe him to be the son of God.

In Islam there are 25 Prophets. Jesus was the 2nd to last before Mohammad. Actually if you look at the list of Prophets they are almost all listed in the Bible or Torah. For example Jesus, John, Noah, Zachiarias, Jacob, Lot, Issac, Abraham, Moses, Solomon, David, Adam and many others.

Post Office is closed until Monday.... So they won't get a piece of my mind until then.

eidstamp.jpg

Where is the postage stamp of Jesus Christ. Until I see that I ain't changing my opinion on this one.

the muslims in this nation make up maybe 2% of the population, it's not like they have a powerful force in the government, they're very much unknown about. There are all kinds of stamps man, i could probably get a custom stamp if i wanted one.

After reading tomtom 22's links on the matter, i don't think there's much of a problem since other religions get their stamps as well. Besides, it's a nice looking stamp.

Give em hell Luis... go postal.
;)

bulldogg's 'go postal' wasn't accurate, it's should have been go 'bull'istic instead ... cause that is what this whole thing is ... a crock of bull.

If you visit the sites that TomTom suggested, you will see that the 'chain' letter you came across was very misleading. The stamp that you are worrying about has been around for awhile ... it ISN'T like it was created after 9/11, and is being shoved down our throats.

The stamp was created on 9.1.01 and reissued on 10.10.02 and only appeal to those who are of the Muslim religion. Any other religious person of a different persuasion, would have NO reason to even think of buying this stamp.

Yes, those who attacked us on 9/11 were Muslims but that does not change the facts ... I would remind you that NOT ALL Muslims are part of a conspiracy to wipe us from the face of the Earth ... just a relatively small portion of the Muslim community is actually actively trying to kill us.

One other little 'fact' also needs to be brought up ... the last time that an entire population was blamed for something, the "final solution" was the answer that Nazi Germany came up to handle the Jewish problem.

I would prefer NOT to be remembered as an American citizen that was in favor of reprising the "final solution" to handle the zealot members of the Muslim religion, and instead ended up targeting ALL muslims.

How about you?

I do not agree. Islam, by chapter and verse, is diametricly opposed to all other thought. Those who do not convert are to be killed. Those who convert to another religion are to be killed. Islam is by design of Mohhamed from the very beginning set on a course of domination and destruction.

But then this is going far afield from the issue of postage stamps.

I do not agree. Islam, by chapter and verse, is diametricly opposed to all other thought. Those who do not convert are to be killed. Those who convert to another religion are to be killed. Islam is by design of Mohhamed from the very beginning set on a course of domination and destruction.

But then this is going far afield from the issue of postage stamps.

This is the very fallacy of blaming ALL Muslims ... ONLY the very worst religious Muslim zealots have this belief. Most Muslims would be in favor of having nothing to do with us.

But the Muslims that would prefer to have nothing to do with us are not true Muslims. The Quran DOES call for the elimination of all others who are not believers. Im not blaming all Muslims for the attacks on 9/11 or anything, Im just telling you what all Muslims are supposed to believe, if they truely are Muslim.

C/1
You are correct ... the extremists do NOT view the Muslims that do NOT agree with them as true Muslims. This does NOT change the wishes of these 'not real' Muslims - they just want to be left alone.

If the final solution saves my life then I say go ahead and do it. It'll take a lot more than a stamp, though.

You are correct about the stamp ... why do you think I said and I
bulldogg's 'go postal' wasn't accurate, it's should have been go 'bull'istic instead ... cause that is what this whole thing is ... a crock of bull.

The 'stamp' issue is just a hoax and a joke ... it will NOT address the underlying issue. There is a group in the Middle East, that wants to destroy everyone who does NOT have the same religious view that they do, and someone is worrying about a stamp that nobody but a handful of people will ever use. Typical kneejerk reaction of the 'hate all Muslim' devotee.

Last edited:
I love how they are now calling Americans bullies and having the "rambo" complex...Being racist and so forth...

I got three words

Pot

Kettle

Black

But the Muslims that would prefer to have nothing to do with us are not true Muslims. The Quran DOES call for the elimination of all others who are not believers. Im not blaming all Muslims for the attacks on 9/11 or anything, Im just telling you what all Muslims are supposed to believe, if they truely are Muslim.

Spot on cadet. Those who believe in the faith and not just give it lip service have one mission convert all non-believers and kill those who do not convert.

Back