Sex.

Is sex more important to men or women?

• Men.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Women.

• No difference.

• Depending on their age ( please explain why).

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Italian Guy

Milforum Hitman
I think sex is more important to women, contrary to beliefs.

They live by their hormons, guys don't necessarily.

Italian Guy said:

I think it's vice versa. I mean, have you ever heard about a woman requesting sex from her husband/boyfriend and the man goes like "Not tonight, i've got a headache..." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, trust me, women like sex a lot too, it's just maybe we don't admit it as much. Hey, we've gotta keep you guys under control somehow :lol:

Bootboy82 said:
Italian Guy said:

I think it's vice versa. I mean, have you ever heard about a woman requesting sex from her husband/boyfriend and the man goes like "Not tonight, i've got a headache..." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey that happens at my house all the time :roll: lol

GUNNER

GUNNER said:
Bootboy82 said:
Italian Guy said:

Hey that happens at my house all the time :roll: lol

GUNNER

Do you have rooms for rent ? :mrgreen:

Once women get past the ridiculous myths of "sex being horribly painful" and finding a partners that actually get them to an orgasm, they are AT LEAST as interested in sex as men are. They do tend to be a bit more discrete on the whole.

Well my ex girlfriend was the one that turned me into a total pervert. She said I was too prude.
And she got excited in that way in all the weirdest places.
Too bad we had to split.
That was the life.
That is never going to happen again, so each and every day I am a walking corpse.
LOL

Ain't you SKorean 13th RN ? Because my buddy believes Asian chicks are always freaky. He's been dating some of them.

In response to bootboy: I think she/he (?) was talking about not wanting to Git-R-Done because of a headache. :)

I also think it's pretty much even. Although i'm only 15 i'm pretty experienced... -hears a lecture coming-

It is most likely the same amongst men and women, men are just more open about it.

And if you are going by horomones and chemicals only for the sex drive think again, going by that a 70 year old man is just as horny as an 18 year old, so their must be something more to it.

i think guys are constantely horny, girls just seem so uninterested in sex, except for sluts. :horsie:

webs said:
i think guys are constantely horny, girls just seem so uninterested in sex, except for sluts. :horsie:

:shock: Well i'm pretty interested in sex, does that make me a slut?

GUNNER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back