Sex.

Is sex more important to men or women?

• Men.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Women.

• No difference.

• Depending on their age ( please explain why).

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure it is cause guys are more open, guys like to brag. You can call it open, sharin, whatever. It all boils down to a guy likes to be able to tell another guy " I got laid did you?" Girls/women are usually more quiet about their sexual encounters only because they can be labeled as a slut very easily. If a guy gets laid he is a hero and if a girl does she is a slut, that is the way society has taught people to think. Both male and female are interested the same it is the people around them that make it a quiet, hush, hush thing or braggin rights.

Yeah, it's definintely not that we don't enjoy a roll in the hay, it's just that we don't think it's something that the whole world needs to know about. Of course, our close friends usually get the details, but not everyone. Guys seem to be a lot more open about it, but I definitley wouldn't say that they enjoy it more. I'd say it's pretty equal.

I think women enjoy sex as much..

And when you have a woman of whom you are her man..
there's a lot of pressure on you to make her happy. :?

It's really stressful when you enter your mid 30s and you suddenly find out that
you're not in control of that particular body part of yours anymore as you did in your teens or 20s.

You are no more its commander in chief.
And you feel useless and old.

No more that happy young man I was anymore... :cen:

what an older man needs is time to react..
:|

Regardless of age, women have the potential to enjoy sex a good deal more than men. They also have the potential to enjoy it a lot less. Depends on the guy mostly. Orgasms last over 1 minute seems to be something that only happens to women in my experience.

godofthunder9010 said:
Regardless of age, women have the potential to enjoy sex a good deal more than men. They also have the potential to enjoy it a lot less. Depends on the guy mostly. Orgasms last over 1 minute seems to be something that only happens to women in my experience.

I totally agree. I mean I saw first hand girls coming for around 1 whole minute and saying "It's neeever eeendiing", but I told a couple of friends (girls) and they daid no our orgasm is just as long as yours, some seconds and it fades. I don't agree because I think it depends on the guy, so my friends haven't met that type of guy yet.

Slut is a terrible word, there is nothing wrong with a women who enjoys having sex, men enjoy having sex, trust me, I work in a bar, I heat lots of stories along these lines, just yesterday a dart team came in with shrits that said "Three guys & a *****." on the back, the bartender walked up to the manager asked if he had ever tried that, his response: "Nope, but I have done the opposite." They were joking about having sex, why shouldn't women be allowed to do the same thing? I get sick of other guys walking up and saying "Man, she is dressed like a slut." I just say "Shut up and enjoy the view queer." honestly, they choose to dress the way they do, instead of complaining just enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back