Sex or Food.

Which one would you rather live with out?

• Total voters

bllrby2104

Which one would you rather give up FOREVER? sex or food? (ex. if you want to live with food, then you mark sex.)
KEEP IT CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You might as well ask "would you rather live celibate or die in a matter of weeks having sex?" since if you don't eat, you won't be around that long.

You can't make me choose. My girlfriend is a great cook, and she's great at other things too, so I can't, no, wont give up either.

brains

I'd rather live with sex, plus you can use food during sex, so it counts as both but not offically!!!

people please keep it clean. uh blue eyes, which one did you give up. you are using both. which is giving up nothing like AussieNick.

i rather live with out sex...i have to eat....and like the other dude said you can use food during sex :lol: :lol:

it did, but i talked to SHERMAN. i PMed Redleg before i created this, and asked him if i could open this he said yes, but keep it clean. i told SHERMAN that and he reopened it.

I agree with Charge_7. I'd rather live for a long period of time in celibacy than die within a few weeks of sex. Priorities.

i chosse sex. if im goin to die then i would rather die happy, then knowing i never had sex. im mean we all goin to die someday or another, so might as well die happy.

the_13th_redneck said:
If you starve to death, you will not die happy. Starving to death is one of the most painful ways to go.
Actually your body would get used to not having food in your stomach thus only the first few days would be the worst. Having a friend whose dad is a doctor is very helpful.
As for me, Id live longer without sex. Though, Id only be 2/3d happy the rest of my longer life, it's better than 2/3d happy for only a week or so.

hm

lets see..............you can bring food into sex.............so this means you can still choose to keep sex and yet have food 8)

Re: hm

Anya1982 said:
lets see..............you can bring food into sex.............so this means you can still choose to keep sex and yet have food 8)

That's been covered before and got disqualified :lol:

However you can take vitamins etc. and also drink all you want. So if you can keep yourself alive with drinks.......

Whoever said that about hunger is out of his mind.
It is a very painful way to go. Why don't you try being hungry for a long time and see for yourself? No tylenol or anything either. Yes, it'll feel like your head is beating itself to death...

Back