Sex or Food.

View Poll Results :Which one would you rather live with out?
food 17 34.69%
sex 32 65.31%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

February 2nd, 2005  
bllrby2104

Topic: Sex or Food.

Which one would you rather give up FOREVER? sex or food? (ex. if you want to live with food, then you mark sex.)
KEEP IT CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
February 2nd, 2005  
A Can of Man

Mod: too much information by far!
February 2nd, 2005  
Charge 7

You might as well ask "would you rather live celibate or die in a matter of weeks having sex?" since if you don't eat, you won't be around that long.
--
Boots
February 3rd, 2005  
AussieNick

You can't make me choose. My girlfriend is a great cook, and she's great at other things too, so I can't, no, wont give up either.
February 3rd, 2005  
Blue_Eyes

Topic: brains

I'd rather live with sex, plus you can use food during sex, so it counts as both but not offically!!!
February 3rd, 2005  
bllrby2104

people please keep it clean. uh blue eyes, which one did you give up. you are using both. which is giving up nothing like AussieNick.
February 3rd, 2005  
Joe252

i rather live with out sex...i have to eat....and like the other dude said you can use food during sex
February 3rd, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

I thought this got locked.
February 3rd, 2005  
bllrby2104

it did, but i talked to SHERMAN. i PMed Redleg before i created this, and asked him if i could open this he said yes, but keep it clean. i told SHERMAN that and he reopened it.
February 4th, 2005  
AFSteliga

I agree with Charge_7. I'd rather live for a long period of time in celibacy than die within a few weeks of sex. Priorities.