Sex or Food.

Which one would you rather live with out?

• Total voters
Yes, I know I totally agree with you.. I know, young teens know waaaayyyy more than what adults give' you all credit for...but the issue is not who's having or not having sex..and yes, its totally right for you to be educated when it comes to sex...BUT,...all am saying is that, you're a smart young lady...this subject can wait....especially when you have much more exciting things going on in you life..(eventhough sometimes you feel like you don't) believe me, as you get older you'll learn to appreciate your life as it is now....Life is very, very hard baby girl....so go on and make positive, and smart choices.....:wink:....take it from someone who's been there...and done that...
LOL i know i know!!! gosh you sound like my mom:angel:except my mom still expects me to be in the dark about everything, lol not!!!! far from it;)

LOL i know i know!!! gosh you sound like my mom:angel:except my mom still expects me to be in the dark about everything, lol not!!!! far from it;)

Hahahhahahahaha, well I am a mother, therefore I have motherly instincts lol...and NO, dont be far from it...be, educated!!! but remain smart bout' making wise decisions....I know you're smart...you'll be fine ;)

Last edited:
Back