Sex or Food. - Page 4

View Poll Results :Which one would you rather live with out?
food 17 34.69%
sex 32 65.31%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

November 8th, 2005  
FULLMETALJACKET

you cant eat sex mmm GOOD!
May 21st, 2009  
sky2979

Damn....that's a hard one....ummmm..well if I don't eat I'll end up dying...so I guess I can live w/out sex...I think??? lol, ....who started this thread anyway??? hahahhahahahaha, food is a necessity, but sex is great and satisfying
May 22nd, 2009  
major liability

It depends. If I get to have crazy sex with all different women until I starve I choose sex. Then my bloodline continues and my job on this Earth is complete. Otherwise, hell no, I choose survival.
--
Boots
May 22nd, 2009  
sky2979

Quote:
Originally Posted by major liability
It depends. If I get to have crazy sex with all different women until I starve I choose sex. Then my bloodline continues and my job on this Earth is complete. Otherwise, hell no, I choose survival.

Hahahahahhahaha!!!
May 22nd, 2009  
Solideo

Damned question, normally food and sex go together. A good dinner, some beers / spiritual drinks ans...sex. Or all sex and then breakfast. Or sex and chocolate bar, or...doesn´t rally matter. Both together. I cannot vote something so difficult as mixing oil and water.
May 22nd, 2009  
A Can of Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by major liability
Major liability is proving to be the Oracle of the 21st century
May 22nd, 2009  
brooke01

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeEnfield
At my age I will look carefully on just what is on both menu's
lol imma have to go with food cus i can totally live with out sexlmao and im so stupid that i clicked food lmao opps
May 22nd, 2009  
sky2979

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooke01
lol imma have to go with food cus i can totally live with out sexlmao and im so stupid that i clicked food lmao opps

It's way too early for you to even think about sex.....I know you're a smart girl,....and can definetly not worry about this subject at the moment....
May 22nd, 2009  
brooke01

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky2979
It's way too early for you to even think about sex.....I know you're a smart girl,....and can definetly not worry about this subject at the moment....
lmao oh what ever, this subject is totally in my neck of the woods there are more younger kids getting pregnant these days
May 22nd, 2009  
sky2979

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooke01
lmao oh what ever, this subject is totally in my neck of the woods there are more younger kids getting pregnant these days

Yes, I know I totally agree with you.. I know, young teens know waaaayyyy more than what adults give' you all credit for...but the issue is not who's having or not having sex..and yes, its totally right for you to be educated when it comes to sex...BUT,...all am saying is that, you're a smart young lady...this subject can wait....especially when you have much more exciting things going on in you life..(eventhough sometimes you feel like you don't) believe me, as you get older you'll learn to appreciate your life as it is now....Life is very, very hard baby girl....so go on and make positive, and smart choices.........take it from someone who's been there...and done that...