Sex or Food.

Which one would you rather live with out?

• Total voters
I've lived over 16 years without sex, so i guess i could live without..... but food, nope, cant give it up

Charge 7 said:
You might as well ask "would you rather live celibate or die in a matter of weeks having sex?" since if you don't eat, you won't be around that long.

aye tis very true...but what a way to go... :twisted:

i would definately choose sex. who cares if u have to eat liquids the rest of your life.

When you say sex do you mean sex with another person (as per normal) or any sort of sex. cos if thats the case you would be able to give up one but still be able to indulge yourself. So I give up food.

Peterminator.....Just lets say that I have been retired a number of years and leave it at that. I could always say that old catch phrase of "When War Broke Out" because I was around in 1939 to remember it.

Sex, what was that all about again? I can remember having it once but not what it felt like.... Now where's the beef and beer :D

Damn....that's a hard one....ummmm..well if I don't eat I'll end up dying...so I guess I can live w/out sex...I think??? lol, ....who started this thread anyway??? hahahhahahahaha, food is a necessity, but sex is great and satisfying :rockin:

It depends. If I get to have crazy sex with all different women until I starve I choose sex. Then my bloodline continues and my job on this Earth is complete. Otherwise, hell no, I choose survival.

Damned question, normally food and sex go together. A good dinner, some beers / spiritual drinks ans...sex. Or all sex and then breakfast. Or sex and chocolate bar, or...doesn´t rally matter. Both together. I cannot vote something so difficult as mixing oil and water.:read:

lol imma have to go with food cus i can totally live with out sex:)lmao and im so stupid that i clicked food lmao opps

It's way too early for you to even think about sex.....I know you're a smart girl,....and can definetly not worry about this subject at the moment....;)

It's way too early for you to even think about sex.....I know you're a smart girl,....and can definetly not worry about this subject at the moment....;)
lmao oh what ever, this subject is totally in my neck of the woods;) there are more younger kids getting pregnant these days:p

lmao oh what ever, this subject is totally in my neck of the woods;) there are more younger kids getting pregnant these days:p

Yes, I know I totally agree with you.. I know, young teens know waaaayyyy more than what adults give' you all credit for...but the issue is not who's having or not having sex..and yes, its totally right for you to be educated when it comes to sex...BUT,...all am saying is that, you're a smart young lady...this subject can wait....especially when you have much more exciting things going on in you life..(eventhough sometimes you feel like you don't) believe me, as you get older you'll learn to appreciate your life as it is now....Life is very, very hard baby girl....so go on and make positive, and smart choices.....:wink:....take it from someone who's been there...and done that...

Back