Sex or Food. - Page 2

View Poll Results :Which one would you rather live with out?
food 17 34.69%
sex 32 65.31%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

February 5th, 2005  
A Can of Man

Can you drink protein, vitamins etc?
February 5th, 2005  
bllrby2104

if it isnt food, then sure.
February 5th, 2005  
A Can of Man

Then Sex!
As long as I can find the liquid substitutes!
--
Boots
February 5th, 2005  
dblsv

i chosse sex. if im goin to die then i would rather die happy, then knowing i never had sex. im mean we all goin to die someday or another, so might as well die happy.
February 5th, 2005  
A Can of Man

If you starve to death, you will not die happy. Starving to death is one of the most painful ways to go.
February 6th, 2005  
Ezechiel

after I have sex, I will suicide, dun worry
February 6th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
If you starve to death, you will not die happy. Starving to death is one of the most painful ways to go.
Actually your body would get used to not having food in your stomach thus only the first few days would be the worst. Having a friend whose dad is a doctor is very helpful.
As for me, Id live longer without sex. Though, Id only be 2/3d happy the rest of my longer life, it's better than 2/3d happy for only a week or so.
February 6th, 2005  
Charge 7

Those people in the pictures of Leningrad didn't look "used to it".
February 7th, 2005  
Anya1982

Topic: hm

lets see..............you can bring food into sex.............so this means you can still choose to keep sex and yet have food 8)
February 7th, 2005  
A Can of Man

Topic: Re: hm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anya1982
lets see..............you can bring food into sex.............so this means you can still choose to keep sex and yet have food 8)
That's been covered before and got disqualified

However you can take vitamins etc. and also drink all you want. So if you can keep yourself alive with drinks.......

Whoever said that about hunger is out of his mind.
It is a very painful way to go. Why don't you try being hungry for a long time and see for yourself? No tylenol or anything either. Yes, it'll feel like your head is beating itself to death...