The Seven qualities, very sacred

I3BrigPvSk

The Viking
Remember the 7 qualities for the perfect girlfriend...
Beautiful, Intelligent, Gentle, Thoughtful, Innocent,

Trustworthy, Sensible.

Or in other words........... B.I.G.T.I.T.S.

THIS SHOULD COME WITH A WARNING!!

Umm well.... reposting this nearly got me killed by fem-Nazis.... :hide:

I am the man of my house, I say this because I have my wife's permission to do so!

Ghostrider, the relationship between my wife and me is very much the like the Army- I am a general and she is the major...

I make general decision, she makes major decisions!:):):)

My baby sadly is lacking in that department... but she makes up for it. BABY GOT BACK! Also she wants a boob job and asked me if I would support her and she's worried I wouldn't like them because they're not natural. I told her this... "I can touch them right? IF SO THEN THEIR REAL TO ME!"

My baby sadly is lacking in that department... but she makes up for it. BABY GOT BACK! Also she wants a boob job and asked me if I would support her and she's worried I wouldn't like them because they're not natural. I told her this... "I can touch them right? IF SO THEN THEIR REAL TO ME!"

This is something that I really do not understand of women-

What is the point of having a boob job if we men can't touch them!:-x:-x:-x

I dated a woman once who had smaller boobs then I had, they were like two fried eggs. And before anyone ask's I don't have to wear a bra!:m16:

I dated a woman once who had smaller boobs then I had, they were like two fried eggs. And before anyone ask's I don't have to wear a bra!:m16:

I know what you mean, Mr Brit.

I dated someone like that too, once, when I was young and foolish.

Now, you know that they have grades for boobs- A, B, C, D, E, F and G. This girl was smaller than A- a triple A (much like our battery size AAA)

For the benefit of the ill informed the grading are as follows-

A- Almost there
B- Barely there
C- Can do
D- Definitely can
E- Excellent/ Enticing
F- Fake, definitely
G- Great Mother of God! What is that??

I know what you mean, Mr Brit.

I dated someone like that too, once, when I was young and foolish.

Now, you know that they have grades for boobs- A, B, C, D, E, F and G. This girl was smaller than A- a triple A (much like our battery size AAA)

For the benefit of the ill informed the grading are as follows-

A- Almost there
B- Barely there
C- Can do
D- Definitely can
E- Excellent/ Enticing
F- Fake, definitely
G- Great Mother of God! What is that??

Hey...A through D... they all need loving. :-D Anything above that.... send it back. Besides.... I'm more of a lips and tongue man. Boobs are decorations. I'm more interested in what's under the hood and not the label on it. She could be a beat up ride on the outside but inside she could smoke a Corvette or Porsche. :pirate2:

Hey...A through D... they all need loving. :-D Anything above that.... send it back. Besides.... I'm more of a lips and tongue man. Boobs are decorations. I'm more interested in what's under the hood and not the label on it. She could be a beat up ride on the outside but inside she could smoke a Corvette or Porsche. :pirate2:

I still like to rest my head on nice soft pillows.:mrgreen:

I was always told "More than a handful is a waste".

kenever3.jpg

5.56, off course they all need loving, that is what the guys are for. As for the "F" category- how would you feel when you get a fake product, kinda of dissapointing, would you not think so? :crybaby:

As for the decoration issue, is it not the decoration that catches the eye first? :horsie::horsie::horsie:

I was always told "More than a handful is a waste".

kenever3.jpg

Sir, I am told that Italians are rated as one of the best lovers on earth! On that account, I shall not argue with you! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

And speaking of hands and gestures- how do you keep an Italian quiet?

-Restrain his hands!!

Sir, I am told that Italians are rated as one of the best lovers on earth! On that account, I shall not argue with you! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

And speaking of hands and gestures- how do you keep an Italian quiet?

-Restrain his hands!!

Correct, and correct!:lol:

Back