Served in the IDF . Should I be ashamed or proud ?

Just only compare the quality of the military, Israel are superiority than Iranians. But comparison is meaningless, war are compete the Industrie, technology,manpower,land and other factors.After all, Israel's population only a few millions, a small country, no strategic depth, and not popular in Arab .

Air Force and missile technology, Israel are first class in world. But Iran's are religious country,the their soldiers willing to sacrifice for their "God" in war.

Although number less than Iraniran, but IDF own advantage on quality. Expect the war begining, Air Force of IDF destory the planes of Iran.and first strike Iran's nuclear facilities and air defense positions, then attack from the ground. Because there no common border between two countries, Israel's need occupy of Syria and Iraq or landing from the sea.

As Iran lack of air superiority, navy can't shipping their troops land the terrain of Israli. But if Israli dare land the territory of Iran,that will be the tombs of IDF.Due to many mountains in Iran and strong battle spirit of Iran soldiers.
8000 cannons ,one million soldiers and 3000 tanks waiting the Israeli.
Iran launch ballistic missiles counter back, assign militias on guerrilla warfare. At that time Israeli army perhaps suffer heavy loss. So that Israel perhaps attack by a limited war, avoid to expand the war.

some images of IDF:

1. soldier of IDF

u=2733916936,3682972211&fm=21&gp=0.jpg

2 Female soldiers

pic02006072010484698785.jpg

3 fighter squadron
u=795298510,2267745957&fm=23&gp=0.jpg

4 the tanks on border

0010dc5462000ac429eb60.jpg

5 artilery

u=1654489679,2920115108&fm=23&gp=0.jpg

6 you know that ,:mrgreen:no need any clarify. Wow ,very strong.

Img377943392.jpg

Last edited:
You served your country and if any one else does not like it then tell them were to go.
So did members of the Nazi's Einsatzgruppen.

Serving one's country is not necessarily a cause for pride, especially if you did it as part of an oppressing force that regularly harasses, beats terrorises and gratuitously murders innocent people. These thugs are almost never called to account, and if so given "slap on the wrist" sentences.

You got that all wrong, there's no cause for "pride" there.

Senojekips.........While in the armed forces you do as you are told, and if don't you are deep in it. During war things happen that shouldn't have happened, if you win it is glossed over but if you lose again you are deep in it.
I wont say that I agree with all of the Israelis policies but in all their battles they have fought well even if it is for the survival of their country and way of life.

Senojekips.........While in the armed forces you do as you are told, and if don't you are deep in it. During war things happen that shouldn't have happened, if you win it is glossed over but if you lose again you are deep in it.
I wont say that I agree with all of the Israelis policies but in all their battles they have fought well even if it is for the survival of their country and way of life.
That does not occur until you are IN the forces, I see no Gestapo restricting the travel of these people?

US Chief prosecutor Robert H. Jackson rejected every single claim of "Befehl ist befehl" (Orders are orders) at the Nuremburg War Crimes Trials. They hung along with the rest.

I think the IDF is not very respected by others. The IDF soldiers are considered cowards and the IDF is not considered a powerful military .
My friend, some of these fools on here will piss of the Pope. Be proud of your time in the IDF. And NEVER cow to some of these Muslim loving antisemitic pricks on here.
I have a home in Israel, so from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE.

My friend, some of these fools on here will piss of the Pope. Be proud of your time in the IDF. And NEVER cow to some of these Muslim loving antisemitic pricks on here.
I have a home in Israel, so from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE.
You forgot to thank Rudolph Hoess too.

Antisemitic eh,... you don't even know the difference between antisemitic and antizionist, Nuff sed. Or is it that you are well aware of the difference but like all of your kind you like to try and "blur the lines" so you can "play the victim". Another well documented trait of your kind.
Playing the Victim Again

"anti-Semitic"...

because the Israeli's are the only Semitic people in the world EVER...right?

You're confusing disapproval of Israeli national and foreign policy for something else entirely. It is my right to disapprove of Israels actions towards others without it turning into a racial issue. It is my right to disapprove of Israels blatant flaunting of failing to adhere to internationally recognized laws and treaties. It is my right to opine that Israels relationship with the US is a toxic one in which the US gets nothing but a monetary and butchers bill for having. It doesn't make me anti-Semitic. It makes me rational. No government is above criticism PERIOD. Unless of course you don't believe in freedom of speech or of public dissent.

Israel's behavior may piss the Pope off. The same old boring accuse when you are criticizing Israel.

Normally I would agree with you, I would love to piss the pope off but oddly enough I have some respect for the current one he seems like a decent guy, it is just a pity all religion is mumbo jumbo.

As for the rest well well given that there are multiple Semitic races out there and the vast majority of them I have no issue with hell I cant even claim to dislike Jews or even all Israelis just their policies I would suggest that the "anti-Semite" cliche has well and truly worn itself out, but you are right on one aspect I am a prick and I am damn good at being one, just something for you to think about when making those broad sweeping statements.

As for the original poster I have my doubts that they are who or what they claim to be I suspect someone was just testing the waters.

WOW....... I said "SOME of these pricks".... Do you all feel that you were targeted then I guess. But I guess, I am going back to work and try my best to do my job

WOW....... I said "SOME of these pricks".... Do you all feel that you were targeted then I guess. But I guess, I am going back to work and try my best to do my job
I'd be very proud to be included in your accusation.

It would be the equivalent of being being accused of being an "Anti Nazi" by Reinhard Heydrich.:thumb:

Last edited:
Why Israeli and US want give the lesson the Iranian? Yeah, the Jewrish and white guys of US process the good virture " rob all the mankind on the Earth." :sarc:
Now they promote the honor tradition. Reach their dirty hands on rich oil of Iran.

Last edited:
What do you think of this thread boyne_water?

Do you think it would be a good idea to get VD in for a comeback, or have his poor lying skills made too big of an idiot of Israel already?

Last edited:
I think the Iranians look like some caucasians in some countries South Europe,for instance Itatly and spainish, the different is--- some spainish and Italian are blond, Iranian are black or brown hair on the whole. They had some relationship certainly. Some documents claim the Iranian belong Aryan.

1 the image of young male and female in Iran.

a4badb037e1514514a1e4a.jpg

2, this image of Italian young.

790657-382-2008-09-09%2011-11-50.jpg

Last edited:
The Israeli and USA clamor assault Iran for serval years. why they don't fulfill the promise now! or they just the paper tiger?? intimidate other countries usually.:viking:

I think the IDF is not very respected by others. The IDF soldiers are considered cowards and the IDF is not considered a powerful military .

I met some IDF soldiers at a school I attended in Alabama. They didn't seem cowards or shirkers to me. In fact, they put on a damned impressive show about how they reacted to the earthquake in Haiti. And, how they dealt with roving bands of *******s bent on taking advantage of the poor.

I have a lot of respect for the IDF. Anyone who thinks that the IDF are sissys keeps that thought to their own peril.

I found them polite and accommodating. And, I enjoyed their company quite a bit. Just because a military unit doesn't flex a lot of muscle and crow doesn't mean they are weak. Considering their position in the world, I'd be quiet about what I am capable of doing. Calling a soldier, a real soldier, a coward is a kin to trying to French kiss a rattle snake.

with roving bands of *******s bent on taking advantage of the poor.

I have a lot of respect for the IDF. Anyone who thinks that the IDF are sissys keeps that thought to their own peril.

I found them polite and accommodating. And, I enjoyed their company quite a bit. Just because a military unit doesn't flex a lot of muscle and crow doesn't mean they are weak. Considering their position in the world, I'd be quiet about what I am capable of doing. Calling a soldier, a real soldier, a coward is a kin to trying to French kiss a rattle snake.
I think perhaps you'd do better if you let go of yourself somewhat, as Members of the SS Einsatzgruppen were also reputed to be well trained also, but there's no doubt when you see their treatment of the people of those countries they had over run that they were also cowards of the first degree, beating, harassing and murdering them on a whim then stealing their food and burning down their homes, it all sounds rather familiar doesn't it"? Any IDF member would have no difficulty in feeling right at home there.

Well, no one will ever have any problems with IDF members, they are cowards of the worst kind, as any of several hundred videos on YouTube show in great detail. Only "heroic" so long as they are armed to the teeth, and their opponents are totally unarmed or terrified women and children. But as we see below, sometimes not even that is enough.
All I can say to you, is that your comments here show great ignorance on your own behalf, and are a very poor reflection of your powers of judgement,... but then again, I guess it's not really that surprising when we are reminded of things like Abu Ghraib, Guantanamo Bay, Extraordinary rendition etc.
Global research said:
US Atrocities and War Crimes Cover-Ups in Afghanistan
"Last spring, the remains of 10 missing Afghan villagers were dug up outside a US Special Forces base."
The Vietnam War Crimes Working Group Files is a collection of (formerly secret) documents compiled by Pentagon investigators in the early 1970s, confirming that atrocities by U.S. forces during the Vietnam War were more extensive than had been officially acknowledged.[39][40] The documents are housed by the United States National Archives and Records Administration, and detail 320 alleged incidents that were substantiated by United States Army investigators (not including the 1968 My Lai Massacre)
IDF Scumbag Cowards

IDF Scum Kicking a Child

Last edited:
Back