sequel to a good film

Anya1982

Banned
For those who loved dog soldiers I found this:

November 12: DOG SOLDIERS: FRESH MEAT plot and poster

Attendees at the 25th American Film Market in Los Angeles last week got their first look at this DOG SOLDIERS: FRESH MEAT teaser poster. The film, which begins shooting early next year, is synopsized as follows:

"With daybreak comes the next horrifying chapter in the DOG SOLDIERS saga.

"In the misty morning, following his night of werewolf horror in the original DOG SOLDIERS, Pvt. Lawrence Cooper surveys the rubble of the Scottish farmhouse, battered and bruised from the battle. He has lost everything he knew to the werewolf family; his fellow soldiers, his father figure sergeant, his faith in women and his disbelief in the supernatural. Cooper and the only other survivor, Sam the dog, begin their long trek toward civilization, satisfied that the werewolf family was killed in the farmhouse explosion.

"Meanwhile, on the other side of the forest, the U.S. Special Forces team that was originally sent to participate in a series of war games with Cooper’s team waits impatiently. Col. Benjamin Parker sends two of his men off to see if there is any sign of the British team. They return with Cooper, who tells them an unbelievable tale about the night he and his platoon were besieged by a family of werewolves.

"Just as Parker is about to write off Cooper as a mass murderer, a second wounded British soldier is brought into the U.S. camp. He introduces himself as British Special OPS Pvt. Kevin Erickson, lone survivor of the werewolf attack on Sgt. Ryan’s platoon in the original film. Erickson reports the werewolf attack on his platoon to the soldiers. He escaped with a few other soldiers to a cave near a stream. During the night, Erickson watched as one by one his platoon died, only to be resurrected, transformed into werewolves: Dog Soldiers!

"Parker has had enough of the werewolf tales, puts both men under arrest and banishes them to a secured tent until they can all be picked up by a rendezvous ship in the morning. When Cooper reveals his photographic evidence from the farmhouse, Parker sends out three of his men to the shattered farmhouse to corroborate Cooper’s story. The U.S. soldiers arrive at the farmhouse…just at moonrise. They are greeted by a bone-chilling howl that shatters the still of the night.

"What follows is a night of ultimate horror as the U.S. forces, armed to the teeth with modern warfare technology, are about to take on their greatest foe, savage supernatural beasts who think and act like soldiers. The battle for humanity will be fought on this night…Man vs. Beast…Soldier vs. Dog Soldier!"

DOG SOLDIERS 2: DEAD MEAT will be produced by the encoring David E. Allen under his Kismet Entertainment Group/Graveyard Filmworks banner. Eric Miller penned the screenplay, based on a story by Allen and CEMETERY GATES’ Brian Patrick O’Toole. A director has yet to be signed. —Tony Timpone

I saw the first one, it was one of the better werewolf films I think. Can't wait for the sequel. Who knows, might be a good series for television.

yeah the cinematography in the first one was a bit dodgy and some of the special effets were very suspect

YES YES YES THEY ARE MAKING A SEQUEL YOU MUST TELL ME WHEN IT IS COMING OUT, WHEN IS IT COMING OUT I SAY.

Spoon kicked so much ass.

"Know what this reminds me of? Rourke's Drift. 100 men of heart, making a desperate stand against 10,000 Zulu warriors. Outnumbered, surrounded, staring death in the face and not flinching for a moment. Balls of British steel. "

OORAH

??

Locke said:
yeah the cinematography in the first one was a bit dodgy and some of the special effets were very suspect

They made this film without all those computerised special effects as it would make it look more more n scary.....................the director did a very good job and i don't think there has been a adecent horror film like this in a long time

ohh i beg to differ, there has been some ok horror:
the exorcist:the beginning
SAW
Crossroads

it really depends on what you do and dont like

locke i said a long time i didn't say ever did i? ok crossroads.............we talking bout the britney spears film cus that was too scary with all that pink fluffy girlie rubbish lol

Back